XVII. Piper + 5 More Days!!! + 2K Reads= Best Chapter Ever

Me: Shuck it

Annabeth: That's not even a word.

Me: Your name is not a word!

Annabeth: Well played.

Percy: Hey Annabeth you said you were coming to my cabin to-

Annabeth: Shut up Percy!

Percy: What?

Me: I'm still here

Me: And what are you two going to do in Percy's cabin?

Percy: Um... We got to go! Bye!

Me: They're such clunks.

Nico: Tell me about it.

Me: Ok!

Nico: What? I didn't mean it literally.

Me: To bad. Come on. *pulls Nico into my room to talk about it*

Me: Oh I forgot. The characters don't belong to me. They belong to Rick Riordan!

Nico: Someone help me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dare or double dare?" I said. Drew was looking nervous. She was about to say dare when Jason spoke up.

"I'll answer for her. You don't mind, sweetie?" Jason said. It must have been hard for him to call Drew 'sweetie' with the way his jaws were clenched.

"Um yeah ok," she said in a daze. Jason looked at me and winked. I blushed furiously.

"Drew would like to pick double dare," Jason said. Everyone snickered and smirked. Drew's face whitened and she looked at me with rage in here eyes. Everyone looked at me curiously. I think that's my cue to talk.

"Drew Tanaka, I dare you to kiss that hideous boy from the Hephaestus cabin that you always talk about and never ever ever come near Jason and me again. Don't look at us, don't talk to us, and don't come near us within twenty feet. Got it?" Drew glared at me and began to stand up to take me down. Luckily Jason was by my side in an instant.

"What did she say about coming near us within twenty feet?" Jason said with a smirk. Now that's why he's my boyfriend. Drew huffed and stalked over to the door and stormed out.

"Do you think she will kiss Benjamin?" Leo asked. So that was his name. Travis and Connor began to take their cameras out.

"Guys put that away. I don't think she'll do the dare," I said. "But she has to do it another time if she doesn't do it now." I grinned and Travis and Connor both looked excited.

"We'll be keeping track on her. I want that videotaped," Leo said. The door burst open and Drew came in. She wasn't alone though. There was a guys standing next to her. That must be Benjamin. She must have forced him to come here because he looked terrified.

"Hey Piper. You said I had to kiss him so now I'm going it!" Drew yelled. She pulled Benjamin closer and kissed him full on the lips. Connor and Travis were holding the camera while videotaping the whole thing. Nico was covering Hazel's eyes and Leo was making gagging noises. Drew let go and Benjamin looked like he would faint. "Wha-who-where-" he stammered and then fainted. Drew looked disgusted and kicked Benjamin out of the way to get to the door.

"Wait!" I yelled. Drew turned around and glared at me.

"What?" she said.

"At least take him to the infirmary," I said with a smile. She snarled at me and stalked out.

"Would somebody please take Ben to the infirmary?" I asked.

"I'll do it! Plus I need to edit this video and post it on Facebook," Connor said. He lifted Benjamin up onto his shoulders and walked out while holding his camera.

"Ok now that that's settled and Drew's gone, who wants to go?" I asked the group.

"We want you to go since you wasted your dare on that devil Drew," said Percy. Everyone nodded in agreement and Jason scooted closer to me. Now that the situation with Drew is dealt with I felt much more relaxed.

"Hazel, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Five more days until The Blood of Olympus comes out!!! Yay! I can't wait to read it. OMG! So today I'm going to be talking about nothing. That's right you heard me. Nothing. I don't know what to talk about so I'm just not going to do it. Don't worry. I'm not going to stop unless you want me too. Do you though?

2K reads? Wow I didn't realize that many people like my book. I'm so excited that I'm speechless. Just wow. You guys are awesome!!! Thank you to the people who voted and commented on my story! I will update soon because of you guys.

I hope you like this chapter. This is my revenge on Drew. Muhahahahaha. Please vote and comment. Thank you for reading and I will see you soon in my next chapter.

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out!✌️