294

it's really stuck out to me that the Amelia we see now was so different then the Amelia at the beginning of malignant. But that's because our first impressions of Amelia was when she was kidnapped by a man she despised. Amelia's character from the beginning was portrayed as someone stubborn, emotional, angry, and argumentative because she was forced in a scary situation. But now that he memory was wiped, this is the Amelia we would've seen from the beginning if the storyline was different and Harry was good, an Amelia that didn't have a guard up to protect herself. Her character is soft, patient, understanding and lovable. This is what Amelia's character was all along, not the one at the beginning of the series when she was scared and trapped by an abductor.
anyway>>>>>>>>

15 Days until War

I ran my hands through my damp hair, trying to air dry it as much as I could so it leaves a natural wave. I stared into my eyes through the reflective surface of my bedroom mirror, fully dressed and sat in the chair.

I didn't realize for a while that a figure was standing in the doorway a distance behind me, and when I focused my vision through my mirror I saw it was Harry leaning in the frame with his arms folded over his chest. He has a small smile on his face, dressed in black form head to toe.

My lips curled to a smile back, staring at him through the reflection as he was watching me.

"You look nervous." He broke the silence, staying leaning in the distance behind.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't." I answer back quietly and honestly, staying sat in my seat.

"You really don't have to come with me, you know that right?" He says while sticking his fingers in his tight jean pockets and standing up more straight.

Today was the day that Harry orchestrated a huge Malignant meeting. He was going to run through everything that will be happening the day of the final war. When he told me about this, he never implied that I go with him, but I wanted to immediately.

"I know but we talked about this, I want to see what this is all about. I need to know what's gonna happen the day you leave possibly forever." I turn around in my chair and look at him full on instead of through the mirror.

"I just don't want you to be frightened, of them or me. No one will hurt you, but you seeing me all fired up and stuff is a part of me you aren't used to seeing. I don't want to push you away more then I ever want to." He says in caution, but I was too admit to change my mind.

"No, I need to come with you. I know nothing will happen to me as long as you're there." I nod, not letting anything change my mind at this point.

"Okay darling." He says, walking up to me while I turned back and faced he mirror again.

He strides up to my chair and looks at me through the mirror, placing his hands on my shoulders and leaning down so he was looking over my left shoulder and into the mirror with me.

"You're pretty." He smiles with the side of his head against mine. His glowing teeth making my heart skip a beat. He had such a nice smile, his teeth the prettiest I've seen. His two front teeth were slightly long then the rest, making them look so cute and innocent when me smiled.

"I hope you know how lovely your smile is." I say back, looking at his perfect face.

"Don't make me blush." He grins while pecking my cheek, standing back up straight. "Your mum should be here any minute to watch Briar." He says before turning around and walking out of the room, leaving his scent of cologne behind.