Yandere RWBY X Voorhees Male Reader

Y/N: "Hmph."

You had some poor soul by the throat, lifted off the ground and completely at your mercy. You grinned, but she had no way of knowing that with you behind your mask. With the smallest chuckle, you smashed your machete into her head and dropped her straight into the fire that was burning nearby.

???: "No! Velvet!"

You turned toward the voice and tilted your head, seeing four young girls ahead of you.

Y/N: "Who are you four? More people to die?"

The blonde growls and steps forward, but the white haired one grabs her shoulder and stops her. The one dressed in red steps forward with a scythe while one wearing a ribbon steps up. Now it starts clicking. You'd heard of this team, and you knew them by name, thanks to that Velvet you'd killed.

Weiss: "Yang, easy. We can't lose our cool right now. He'll kill us."

Blake: "That ugly bastard's going to pay though, right?"

You frowned, taking offense at that insult. You were a bit sensitive about your looks, with your clothes being slightly tattered. You reach up while they're talking and take off your mask, looking into the lake.

Y/N: "Am...I really that ugly?" 

The girls stop arguing and look at you, realizing they'd gotten you to take of your mask.

Blake: "Of course you..."

You turned to them, your red eyes gleaming as your hair blew slightly, machete dropping slightly.

Blake: "Aren't..."

You looked back in the lake, and then returned your gaze to them. 

Y/N: "You confused me. That...made me slightly mad and sad..."

You pick up your mask and nearly put it on your face, just for it to be shot out of your hand.

Y/N: "What?" 

You see the youngest, red wearing one, Ruby, her scythe smoking. You frown again, walking towards the group, specifically Ruby. Blake goes to stand in your way, but you backhand her and she stumbles into Yang. Before anyone can react, you stab the machete into the ground and crouch slightly. 

Y/N: "How did you do that? That was interesting...Ruby."

Ruby seems shocked you know her name, but flushes and looks down.

Ruby: "It's a gun scythe. It's a unique weapon I use. Like Yang's gauntlet."

You nod and stand up, picking up the machete and making them all feel uneasy. You suddenly lash out, throwing it into a tree. A shape falls out of the tree, and the girls gasp.

Blake: "That was Jaune..."

You look at them. 

Y/N: "Be glad you met me. I kept some emotion, unlike my brother Jason. I decided to let you live. Never let me see you here again."

You listened and ran forward, past Ruby and grabbed the arm of another machete wielder.

Y/N: "Jason. Girls, it is time for you to leave."

A bullet whizzes by, blowing off Jason's head and causing him to collapse. You turn around to meet a scythe at your neck as Yang walks right past you, smashing Jason's heart.

Ruby: "You interest us too. Do you know how to love?"

You smile, put a finger on the scythe, and guide it downwards.

Y/N: "Yes, I do. And I feel I'm already falling in love with four psychos. After all, it takes a psycho to love one. But a guy flirts with you, he'll end up dead."

Weiss and Blake both smile and guide themselves closer. 

Weiss: "I personally came out here to see if we could meet you. This is so much better than I thought it would be."

Blake: "Just remember that if girls flirt with you, they might just disappear."

You smile and nod.

Yang: "Now we're gonna bring you to our room we're staying in at Beacon, you okay with that?"

You look at your mask and chuckle.

Y/N: "I'm in. Let's just kill the rest of the people here first, please."

RWBY: "We can do that."