Chp 13

Jungkook Pov

When we reach the place, we are the first one to arrive. I waited patiently for  my other hyungs and their group.

~A few minutes later~

I am talking to Markie hyung when the bell rings signaling that other customer have enter the place. When I look over the door, I saw Seventeen. I jump off my seat and run towards Mingming hyung and hug him. Gyugyu hyung and Minmin hyung also join in the hug. The rest of the Seventeen member give us space and went to their seat.

"I miss you hyungies," I said to them.

"We miss you too Kookie!" they said back.

We were having our moment when Bammie hyung shouted that they are hugging me too much. We let go of the hug and went to our own sit. I sit beside Bammie when he suddenly hug me.

"I never get to hug you so often so this is the best moment...right Yugyeom??," Bammie said smirking at Gyeomie.

"No fair... I should also have my hugging moment with Kookie too..." Gyeomie hyung whined.

"It's okay hyungie, you will get your chance later at home. I promise that I will hug you while sleeping," I said to Gyeomie hyung smiling at him.

"Yes! That means that I have more time to spend with Kookie. Serve you right Bambam!" Gyeomie hyung said sticking out his tongue.

The rest of them were laughing at them. While they are laughing, the bell ring once again. I look towards the door and saw the NCT members entering the place one by one. Hyunhyun hyung is at the very front. Like before, I jump off my seat and run towards Hyunhyun hyung and hug him. I call him Hyunhyun  hyung because their is already Jaejae hyung at the company.
Hyunhyun hyung was suprise when I hug him suddenly but he hug me back when he look down he saw me looking at him while hugging him. Hyunhyun hyung carry me while I'm hugging him.

"Kookie... I miss you," Hyunhyun hyung said.

"I miss you more hyungie!" I said back.

"No.. I miss you more," he said back.

"No you don't," I said.

"Yes I do," he said once again.

"No you don't," I said once again.

"Yes I do," he said not giving up.

"No-," I was about to rely back when Youngie eomma cut me off.

"Ok..Ok we know you guys miss each other.. Come on let's order our food," Youngie eomma said.

"Ok eomma/hyung," Hyunhyun hyung and I answer.

"So.. Kookie hows life with them?" Gyugyu hyung ask while pointing at my hyungs when he said them. We have done ordering our food and is waiting for it to arrive.

"Much more better hyungie," I answer with a smile.

"Why are you so cute Jungkook hyung?" Dino ask.

"I don't know and aren't you suppose to be the cutest??" I ask him.

"For me you are!" he replied back with a smile.

"Yup! I am done with people telling me that I am cute," I said while pouting.

All of us started ordering the food that we would like to eat. We talk for awhile when our food start coming one by one. When my food came, I start stuffing them inside my mouth. It seems some of the human laugh when they see my stuffing the food in my mouth. I blush and continue eating the food. After eating, we planned to watch Avengers:Endgame as all of us have yet to watch it and we still have time to watch it. I also want to watch it because it is one of my favorite movie but I think I'm starting to hate it due to Infinity war. We went to a movie theater that idols usually go to. All of us  buy popcorn or nacho cheese with the drink of our choice. We enter the room that is suppose to show  the movie. After a few ads, the movie started playing.

~After the movie~

I was crying very badly due to the movie. Actually most of us is crying but I think that I cried the worst because if the ending and I'm pretty sure that I hated the movie now. Before we leave, we take a group picture that was take by one of the cashier. While we still got  time, Bummie hyung suggest that we went to the park that is empty and wide to spent time there together. Reaching the park, we went to a wide area of grass and lay down there wanting to looked at the beautiful night sky. Surrounding me is my 97 liners hyungies We enjoy the peace that we could not usually enjoy due to our work. After a few minutes of laying down, Hyunhyun hyung speak up.

"So Kookie..." he said.

"Yes hyungie??" I ask him.

"You know about your condition, when is your surgery?? I need to be there while you are doing the surgery." he ask me.

"It is next month," I answer back.

"You know that we will be there for you hyung," Dino said.

I guess all of them have told their group about me.

"Hmm, I kn-," I said yawning saying the last word. Feeling sleepy.

"Tired already??" Gyeomie ask.

"Yes Gyeomie," I answer.

"Come on let's go home," Jeonghan hyung said.

"Yeah let's go. I'm tired already," Mingming hyung said

All of us hug each other and bid each other goobye and went to our home. When we reach home, I go to Gyeomie bed cause I promise to hug him. Laying down with Gyeomie, I hug him and when I look up to Gyeomie hyung, he was smiling at me and when sees that I look up, he peck my forehead.

"Goodnite Kookie," hyungie said pecking my forehead.

"Nite hyungie," I answer back.

I go to sleep with a thought on my head 'today is the best day ever.'

END OF CHAPTER

A/N:Kookie is lucky having so many friends who support him. I need friends like that too. Well I hope you enjoy this chapter. Hope you will have a nice day ahead and goodbye😊