Chapter 45

"Y/n. Please talk to me." Jimin asked and it was almost sounded he pleaded.

Truthfully, you're never intended to ignore him. It just you didn't know what to say. You were lost of words. It will be awkward to act like nothing happened between the two of you.

You sighed. "What is it Jimin?" You were looking at the surrounding. Jiwoon had enjoying his time with Namjoon and Seokjin.

Jimin smiled a bit. He was a bit nervous. Even though he prepared himself for today somehow when he saw you, he still felt nervous and it made he scared if he spelt out wrong words. He seriously wanted to build up new relationship and definitely didn't want to ruin it.

"I-I am in a relationship now, Jimin." Before he could speak you already spilled your mouth. You just wanted to say the truth and it felt right to say it now.

His mouth was opened like he wanted to talk but eventually closed it back. His face was from lit became sour.

"Oh." That's the word came from his mouth.

"Sorry Jimin."

"For what?"

"I don't know. I just want to say it."

"I'm the one who suppose to say sorry Y/n. I'd ruined your life. I left you when you're pregnant and ended up raising Jiwoon alone. I'm so so sorry Y/n." Jimin was face palmed his face bending his body down so his leg supported his hand. He was in the position for a while before lifting up himself and flipped his hair backward few times.

He was so devastated, he didn't know what to do. His hope was crushed by your sudden remarks.

He wanted to plead you to accept him but he knew you'll never accept it. You already had your love and heart for someone else.

You looked at Jimin and you couldn't help but felt sorry for him. Deep inside your heart, you had a soft spot for him but only as a friend. Your feeling of liking him was long gone after he broke your heart and trust on the day he left you.

"Does he love you?" Jimin asked whilst leaned his back on the bench.

You nodded. "Yes Jimin and I love him too."

"How about Jiwoon? Is he okay with your lover?" Jimin asked curious.

"He is. Both of them are in a good terms."

Jimin nodded understood. He saw it in your eyes. The expression you showed him was genuine and he knew he had to give up.

"I wish you all the best Y/n. I hope you'll be happy and he can make you happy." He finally said his words. You smiled at him and he smiled back. A weak smile.

"Thank you Jimin."

"I just wish someday you will tell Jiwoon the truth. I, at least want to be responsible for Jiwoon even though we're not together. I-I want to spend time with him too. I hope you don't mind with it."

You thought for a while. "I'll try Jimin."

"Don't worry Y/n. I'll deal with it later if Jiwoon find out and he hated me after that. I guess I deserve it but I'll try my best to be his father."

You nodded silently looking at him. At least, he was sincere to care for Jiwoon.

"Hey, what are you two talking about?" Seokjin asked from nowhere. You flinched a bit.

"Nothing. We're just talking about the past a little bit. Reminiscing the past." Jimin answered while winking at you. You smiled a bit.

"Oh really. It must be fun." You bitterly smiled. If Seokjin Oppa knew the truth, he will not say that. You couldn't imagine what he'll do because the man he wanted to screw his life was right in front of him. You just let it past since Jimin accepted that you two will not be together.

"Where are Jiwoon and Namjoon Oppa?"

"They're stopping by for ice cream."

"Oh okay."

"Mom. Look, I got you an ice cream." Jiwoon was happily running to you holding ice creams in his both hands.

"Don't run Jiwoon. You'll drop the ice cream."

"Okay." He then came to you slowly giving one of the ice cream.

"Thank you."

"Where's mine?" Jimin asked Jiwoon with pouted mouth.

Jiwoon laughed. "Here you go Uncle Jimin." He gave another one to Jimin.

"Eh, isn't that yours?"

"Don't worry. I will get another one from Uncle Namjoon."

"You're such a good boy. Your mother raised you up very well." Jimin praised you. You were blushing at his compliment.

"Since you're a good boy, I brought you something." He handed Jiwoon a plastic bag.

"Wow. It's Iron Man." Jiwoon pulled out a box of figurine and looked so happy with it.

"Hey, Jiwoon. You forget your ice cream." Namjoon said from behind. All of you looked at him struggling to keep three cones of ice cream in his hand while walking at you without bumping anyone.

"You can keep the ice cream Uncle. I want to play with Iron Man."

Namjoon's jaw dropped and all of you were laughing.