OPM WORLD-4

Saitama eyes shone with happiness as he saw his reflection in the mirror.

He grinned as he saw his face in the mirror but then notices a small tattoo on his neck

Y/n: ah...that is a seal...it will help you to suppress your power level.
He said on seeing that Saitama is looking at the tattoo.
Saitama: Seriously!
Y/n nods his head.
"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"
Y/n took out his phone and saw he got a message for HA.
Y/n: Oh...my rank went up, from Class S Rank-10 to 5.
He stated and looked at Genos and Saitama.
Y/n: What about you guys?
He asked them.
Genos: yeah...we have, I was ranked up from Class S Rank 17 to 16 and Sensei jumped from Class C Rank 342 straight to Rank 5.
He stated.
Y/n: I see...what about you Old Man?
He asked Bang.
Bang: Same... Rank-3.
He stated.
"Papa....look"
A cute little girl walks inside the room and sat on Y/n lap and shows Y/n her notebook.
Y/n: Hoh... little princess did you write this..
He asked her while seeing her handwriting which is pretty good for her age.
Eri: un..do you like it..
Y/n chuckles and nods his head with a smile.
Y/n: Meet my daughter...her name is Eri..
He introduces Eri to Bang, Genos and Saitama.
Eri: Hello!

[TIMESKIP:A WEEK LATER]
Y/n who's sleeping like a log on his bed woke up hurriedly as he heard his phone is ringing.
Y/n: Now..what!!
He said with an annoyed face before picking up the call.

Y/n: hello?

HA: Sir...several monster that are similar in appearance to that seafolk have appeared in J-City and wrecking havoc...a class A hero happened to be around tried to stop them and is fighting a desparate battle... you're the one who's closer to J-Ci..
Y/n interrupts him midway.

Y/n: "Sigh" leave it to me...
He said and hung's up the call before letting out a long sigh and vanished without trace.

[J-CITY]
Citizens of J-CITY heard a alarm announcing that the disaster level of the seafolk invasion has been raised to demon. They are advised to evacuate the city.
A humanoid large muscular creature is walking through the streets of J-City in search for his next prey..
[DEEP SEA KING: DSK]

He saw a huge a huge shelter few kilometres from here

[SHELTER]

DSK: I can sense them

DSK: I can sense them....I can sense lots of different presence from over there.
He said with a huge smirk on his face and decides to go there. He was able to effortlessly make a hole in one of the walls of the shelter and looked at the terrified citizens of Z-CITY.

DSK: Nice to meet you all...
As he about to attack the citizens he got interrupted by a Class C hero ALL BLACK MAN..and many other heroes like Sneck but no matter what they did they couldn't able to put a single scratch on DSK and are quickly got defeated by DSK.
DSK: Hey hey...why so quiet all of a sudden?
He asked on seeing that the crowd stopped cheering as they saw how easily DSK K.O a bunch of heroes.
As they lost all hope and waiting for their death to come,Genos arrives at the site.
Genos: I will eliminate you... you're one of those seafolk huh?
He said and punched him in the face, blasting DSK out of the emergency shelter creating another large hole. Genos who's distracted by the crowd felt a presence behind him, he turned around and saw DSK standing behind him without any injuries..
DSK: Now you've ticked me o..
"CRACK""CRACK"
Everyone felt a sudden chill and saw  something unbelievable the space in front of them starts to crack and takes form of an gate...soon a familiar figure steps out of it.
Genos: Hahaha You're Fucked now!
He said when he saw who's it.

Y/n: THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELLS ME TO GIVE YOU AN AGONIZING DEATH...WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH YOU HMM..
He said coldly while realising a huge amount bloodlust, DSK is shaking like hell in fear he don't know why but he felt this man in front him is dangerous as if he is standing in front of Death himself and he knows if he don't do anything he will die for sure...so he launches himself at Y/n and sends barrages of powerful punches at Y/n who blocked them with ease..

so he launches himself at Y/n and sends barrages of powerful punches at Y/n who blocked them with ease

Y/n:"Yawn" Weakling...
Y/n then ripped one of his hands while looking at DSK in disdain who's howling in pain on the ground.
DSK: My..Regen...
Before he could finish his words he felt a pair of hands on his head...his face paled in fear...as he knew what is coming next..
DSK: Wai...
Before he could beg for mercy Y/n ripped his head off from his body scaring the shit out of everyone present there.

ENJOY