Yandere Jane the Killer X Ghost Controlling Male Reader

You were asleep, but something didn't seem right, and you woke up with a start, looking around. Rubbing your head, you see a vague shape in the doorway. With a sigh, you get up and your eyes flash light blue. 

Y/N: "So, I guess this means you're going to kill me, huh Jane? I guess you know I won't die without a fight."

Jane nods, the knife she's wielding gleaming painfully in the light from the hall. You slipped on shoes and put your hand on the ground. 

Y/N: "I need two ghosts to help defend me now! I give permission for you to be in this world!"

Immediately, two forms appears. You don't recognize one, who bows to you before getting ready, but the other one is your older sister, a victim of Jeff the Killer.

S/N: "Y/N, me and her have got this for a while. Run and live for me, okay?"

You nod as you jump through the window, landing at a dead sprint as you try to distance yourself from the ringing of metal. Unfortunately, you run directly into Jane's counterpart, Jeff. You pull a knife and crouch. 

Y/N: "Damn. I can't keep up more than two spirits at a time."

Jeff swings, laughing maniacally as you block it. Damn, you hated living in a world where the creepypastas you read about were real. Of course, everyone knew they were real, but still. You struggle to hold him off for several minutes, until footsteps echo from behind you.

Y/N: "Great. I'm going to die regardless." 

The footsteps speed up and you swing more, waiting for a sharp pain, but it never comes. Instead, you hear a war cry as a male voice shouts in pain. You open your eyes to see Jane standing over you with a bloody knife.

Y/N: "Well? Kill me already."

Jane shakes her head, puts the knife away, and holds a hand out. You gingerly take it and she pulls you into a hug.

Jane: "I'm sorry for the scare. It's just what I'm good at. I want to know if you'd go out with me."

Your eyes widen, but you smile. It was sudden. That was for damn sure. But she just protected you and didn't kill you. She was plenty strong. And the looks were easy to get over. You put your forehead against hers and hum. 

Y/N: "You're scary. Murderous. Protective. Obsessive. I know what you want. And I know you're mine. I want you to train me to be like you. Does that answer your question?"

Jane: "Yes. Now to find you a mask and a murder weapon. Oh, I do have some friends. Don't you dare flirt with them. Got it?" 

You nod and chuckle. 

Y/N: "Got it. You don't ask for much at least. So I guess let's go."