Chapter 21 *She's missing*

Liam's POV.

My phone started ringing again and I quickly answered it after all I have been waiting for this call.

"You found anything Ro?" I asked.

"Liam, I called to tell you to stop texting me. How can we find Stacey if you keep texting all my men." He shouted and I hang up.

"Still nothing." My sister asked and I nod my head. "Liam I think Rex is our only option unless you want Rhodes help. Liam just please call Rex, he is Calum's brother and you know he might be stupid but people don't fear him. They will tell him if they know something Liam because you are scary. They will think you want to beat them up. Liam please for Stacey's sake ask anyone else but just don't go look for her yourself."

"You told me this for the last hour and no one still found her. Lexie Salvatore the people are scared of me that's why they'll tell me what they know. Rex is just going to make jokes and---."

"I'm here Lexie, what is wrong with my baby brother this time." Rex said coming in with a smile. "Don't tell me Calum lost his dummy again."

"You see Lexie and you want me to ask him to find Lexie." I shouted.

"Rex be serious for a few minutes please. Stacey is missing and I'm almost hundred percent sure it's the mayor that took her." Lexie explained and he sit on the couch.

"She's missing." He said excited and Lexie nod her head. "Let's call the police, I mean it's their job right?"

"I'll shoot this Asshole." I was trying my best to calm down but Rex wouldn't stop laughing.

"Hey, watch how you talk to me Liam. I'm your future brother in law and I'm still your best friend. We share the surname, May have you forgotten?" Rex questioned getting up. "Anyways, I'll go search for Stacey but I must tell you, if it is the mayor that kidnapped her than it will be too difficult to get her out but if the mayor already sold her than its worse Liam but the good thing about this is if the mayor is still thinking of selling her or making her a prostitute than you lucky. I mean we will have time to find all his clients and---." I started choking Rex.

"Liam, he was just helping. He doesn't mean anything bad." Lexie shouted.

"If he even thinks of letting any other man touch her I'll kill you and everyone else Rex. I'll make sure no man stays alive if anything happens to angel." I let him go and he started coughing. "I'll find her myself." I shouted and ran out of the house.

*****************

It's been a few days. I still can't find Stacey. Everywhere I go there is nothing. I found all the mayors location but Stacey was already gone before I got there. I know that asshole mayor isn't clever, he is so stupid but there must be someone who is helping him.

"Liam, ask Rhodes for help please." Lexie said sitting next to me. "You hardly slept the past couple of days. Liam you can't find Stacey if you don't eat right and sleep enough. Liam you need the energy and you need to ask Rhodes for help. Ro and his gang isn't good enough."

"Lexie, the mayor is stupid that's why I want Ro to find him. We need someone like the mayor to find him. Maybe Ro---." Her phone started ringing and I told her to answer it.