10

Letters/Writing
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》
'Normal thoughts'
"Normal Speech"

   Satisfied with the oath, Hadrian nodded and motioned for Lucius to follow him.

Hadrian grabbed Ostium and the snake wrapped around his torso and shoulders, unconsciously making himself smaller as to not crush Hade under his weight. Fenrir and Fulgur stayed behind Lucius as they walked, still not trusting the blonde haired man.

Hadrian walked down the stairs calmly and left the orphanage without letting anyone know where he was going. Being feared by everyone there really did come with it's perks.

He led Lucius to the forest behind the Orphanage, and kept walking till they reached the center clearing. Hadrian summoned Caeli, and in her usual dramatic fashion, she appeared in a small whirlwind and a flash of magic. She was in her second favorite form, the Thunderbird form. Caeli apparently had a list of her favorite forms, her first was her natural one, obviously, her second was Thunderbird, her third was the Pheonix, and fourth was a Raven. That last one confused Hadrian when he was told this, but didn't ask questions for fear of a lecture from Rowena's Familiar.

Caeli's Thunderbird form looked very similar to her true form, she had white feathers with gold or blue accents, and the gold stone from her true form was present in this and the pheonix form, but only those two for some reason.

Lucius stared in shock at the boy who just summoned a Thunderbird, a very strange looking Thunderbird at that! This one was all white instead of the normal brown and gold, and had a golden stone on their head... strange...

Lucius was about to start asking questions when he was shocked again as the Thunderbird transformed into a pheonix. Lucius promptly fainted.

Hadrian laughed as the Malfoy fainted in a very un-elegant manor.

'<I thought you said this was the Lord Malfoy?>' asked Caeli, she had heard of the Malfoy's in her years, and they were always said to be very elegant and wealthy. What she just saw from the blonde, was something else.

'<Don't be so hard on him, Caeli, he did just see you transform. I actually didn't think he'd stay concious this long! I was positive we was gonna faint when he saw Fenrir!>' Hadrian laughed.

Fenrir only huffed in amusement.

'<Anyways, do you thing Ravenclaw Castle is done yet? I need to take this idiot somewhere and the rest of the Founders' Castles and Mansions are still being repaired.>'

'<Why don't you just take him to Morgana's Castle? It's probably bigger then Rowena's home anyway, plus it has the biggest Forest grounds and plenty of space to practice your Guardian form.>'

'<Hmm, yeah that's true. What would I ever do without you, Caeli?>'

'<Crash and burn.>'

Hadrian smiled a true smile at his Familiar, ever the wise one. If only a bit sassy.

Caeli took hold of the still unconscious Malfoy and transported them to France, where the LeFay Castle was located.

Hadrian had yet to visit any of his ancestors' homes yet, because as soon as he was old enough, he made contact with the Goblins and House Elves, asking for them to fix up and repair any damage made to his new homes. Now, standing in front of the LeFay mansion, he probably shouldn't have told the goblins who he was the Heir of....

---------------One Year Ago--------------------------

Hadrian walked into Diagon Alley with Ostium around his shoulders, hissing at the wizards and Witches that got too close, and Fulgur at his right side. Fenrir decided to guard his room, just in case the others at the Orphanage tried something while he was gone.