31

Briesnz POV
Time jump 🥳

"Gimme my baby she tired of being passed around ." I said grabbing my baby from Ben.

I had my baby a whole month ago and they still act like I just brought her home. We got the test done and it turned out that it was Daequan's baby. That lifted a million tons of weight off my shoulders when I found out, I was to happy.

Me and daequan still going strong in a real relationship and we going on a lil date tonight.

"Should we post a picture of her now? Ion even care what they gotta say no more."

"Whatever you want." Daequan yelled walking up the stairs.

❤️999,989 💭 738,174Craveebri: happy baby 😍 Deveyn Casey Love 😘😘

❤️999,989 💭 738,174
Craveebri: happy baby 😍 Deveyn Casey Love 😘😘

Shaderoom.yb: 😍😍 awl
Keepingupwiththegang_:🥳❤️
Nbakd2xfp: so that's daequan baby lol ❤️💀
Iam.tianna: prolly ain't his baby, he needa get a DNA test cause that baby don't look shit like him 🤣🤣 but pretty baby 😘
↪️craveebri: girl we got one. Thanks for caring tho❤️
Nbakd2x:😍
Mgng10x: I 10 you 💚💚
Nba_youngboy:🐍😍

After a while I stopped reading the comments and started to get ready for me and Daequan's date.

By the time I got in the shower and stuff it was time to go.

"Can you take my picture pleaseee." I said handing Daequan my phone.

"Ouuu bae just like that, like that." He said doing different postition taking different pictures.

After he finished I picked the best one and posted it.

❤️764,457 💭disabled Craveebri: I been dat 😍 and I'm still is 😘 #freeddawg #freeyb

❤️764,457 💭disabled
Craveebri: I been dat 😍 and I'm still is 😘 #freeddawg #freeyb

"Soo where we going? "

"Don't worry bout it, just sit back and ride."

I sighed and then got on my phone until we came to a complete stop.