forever.

hi kiddos, this gem is dedicated to moonlitseaycee because she yelled at me for saying i was going to skip school, and i ended up going... sadly.

this is extremely cheesy, maybe idk but it's definitely super sweet to make sure that reg and everyone else can recover from my other oneshots.

thanks once again for all the support and love!!

- kami

~~~~~

sean looked over to kaycee, a beautiful smile on her lips as she stuck her head out the window. the lavender and blush pink painted sky made her hazel eyes stand out like a sunflower in a rose garden.

he turned up the music, the soft beats silencing the roaring waves of the ocean as they passed by the vacant beaches.

a small laugh fell from his lips as kaycee's hair tangled in the air, a series of laughs filling his car as she swiped the hair from her eyes. "eyes on the road, lew."

"i can't help it when you look like that." sean said softly, a smile tugging at the edge of his mouth as she pulled his sweatshirt to her face - hiding the tint that kissed her cheeks.

kaycee pulled the sweatshirt to her nose, breathing in the sweet cologne he dowsed it in last night - the smell still as strong.

"how much longer?"

"ten minutes or so."

"this is taking forever." kaycee sighed, ignoring the eye roll from sean. "can we play a game?"

"okay how about truth or dare?" sean suggested, drumming his fingertips against the wheel as she snapped a picture of the view. "well actually we shouldn't do dares while i'm driving so just truths?"

"okay you can go first."

"is it true that you had a crush on me during showstopper?" sean said, pulling to the side of the road as kaycee about threw herself out the window.

"who told you?!" she cried, running her hands through her hair as tears began streaming down her cheeks from the laughter that fell from her lips.

"well your mom told my mom and that's why they had us take that picture together."

"oh my god, that's so embarrassing!" she moaned, a artificial frown replacing her smile. "that's not fair!"

kaycee spit out in laughter as she met his eyes, both gripping their sides as a thunderous laugh fell from the depths of their stomachs. sean turned back onto the road as they were finally able to catch their breaths - still not able to make eye contact.

"it's your turn."

"is it true you left that party early last saturday because you missed me too much?" kaycee smirked, watching as a low mumble slipped his mouth.

"well actually they were snorting cocaine off the kitchen table." he said. "but yeah, i did miss you."

kaycee took this opportunity to push the
middle seat up, sliding over and resting her head against his lap as a content smile rested on his face, feeling her curls in between his fingers.

his fingers gently massaged her head, a gentle sigh slipping her lips as he pressed a kiss to her temple. "we're almost there."

sean pulled over to a path in the road, the car shaking as they drove over uneven ground, making sean wince as he pushed kaycee down into his lap - keeping her from flying up.

he pulled the keys out of the ignition, tracing shapes across kaycee's bare skin before she lifted her head. "are we here?"

he ignored her question, slipping from the drivers seat and popping the trunk. after a few minutes of silence, he returned, a smile spread across his face.

no matter how many times sean had smiled, she could never get enough of it. she could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread through every inch of his body. a person smiles with their lips, but not sean, he smiles with his voice, his eyes, his words, the way he interacts. it was beautiful, it was something she never wanted to stop seeing.

sean extended his hand out to her, sliding his fingers in between hers as he lead her to the back of the car. "sean, this is so amazing."

the entire backseat was covered with pillows, blankets laid neatly beneath them as he helped her up into the trunk.

kaycee's head hit the pillows, a gentle sigh of release filling the backseat as she cuddled into sean's chest, watching as the sun disappeared behind the calm sea.

"thank you sean, i needed this." kaycee hummed, hugging his side tightly as he pressed a soft kiss to her raven hair.

they laid in the back of the car, their arms wrapped around each other as the ocean breeze slipped in, causing them to cuddle closer underneath the blankets.

the stars lit the sky like snowflakes in the night, the black tranquility connected to the poetry of the stars. they wanted to stay there forever, listen to the waves hitting the shore, the way the wind tousled their hair making one another laugh.

they didn't want to leave, their closeness was on a whole other level, it wasn't a closeness that they were used to while dancing or hanging out with friends. there was something so intimate, so comforting about the space they shared. she could feel his hot breath against her neck, making her cheeks turn hot as he stroked her hand with his. he could feel her fingers hover over his chest, afraid to cross the line, but he placed his hand over hers, watching as her lips pulled upwards.

kaycee watched as his eyes flickered to her lips, her hands beginning to shake as he instead placed his lips on her cheek like a dew freckled petal caught in a breeze, so soft and with the smallest hint of coolness.

"as much as i would love to stay, we have to go home." sean sighed, his thumb caressing her jaw as she smiled sadly.

kaycee pushed herself up, hovering over sean, hesitantly looking up to him, before pressing her lips to his.

sean was taken back at first, he pulled away, watching as hurt flashed across her face. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that." kaycee apologized, running her hands through her hair as she scolded herself.

sean took her hand in his, pulling her face to his before connecting their lips. they began moving in sync, sean gently pulling kaycee into his lap as they pull apart - taking shaky shallow breaths before melting into another kiss.

"i don't want to go home." sean muttered, placing feathery kisses to her swollen lips.

"im already home." kaycee smiled, as she melted into his arms.

they fell back into the pillows, heat radiating off each other as they watched the stars twinkle above them.

they wished they could extend the night just so they could stay in each other's arms a little longer.

"why can't we just stay here forever?" sean sighed, leaving a kiss to her neck.

"we can't, but ten minutes wouldn't hurt." kaycee whispered, watching as his eyes lit up, cuddling into his side as they focused on the sounds of the waves from miles away.

"you, kaycee rice, are a million feelings in one single feeling." sean whispered, taking her delicate face into his hands.

"i hope you stay for a long, long time. forever."