005.

10:38 am
Buckhead,ATL
Molly POV

I woke up with a bad ass headache it feel like a bitch got hit upside the damn head shit

I rubbed my head and walked up the stairs and knocked on Malaysia door and I went into her room.

"Hmm" she mumbled.

"U got a ibuprofen??" I asked

"Yeah ina bathroom under the sink" she said in a raspy voice.

I went in the bathroom and looked under the sink and grabbed a ibuprofen.

"Bitch tell me why I had a damn dream key glock lived across the street from u" I told her taking the ibuprofen and I drunk some of her juice that was on her dresser.

She giggled.

"That's a hell of a dream" she said laughing.

"Right bitch lemme go get this shit out the car damn how the hell I get in the house last night??" I said walking out her room.

I walked down the steps then I walked outside.

I grabbed my stuff out Malaysia car then I turned around and seen a fine ass light skinned nigga across the street.

"God damn he fine" I said to myself then I seen KEY GLOCK OPEN THE DAMN DOOR AND LET DUDE IN AND I SCREAMED AND RAN IN THE HOUSE.

I ran to Lay room and screamed.

"BITCH WHY U AINT TELL ME KEY GLOCK LIVED across the street" I asked.

She laughed. "Bitch I guess ur dream came true"

"Gurl that's not funny but it's a fine ass nigga over his house lorddd"

"It's probably his cousin or somebody"

"Bitch so u know him??"

"Of course he was over here last night when u passed out. We met the other night at the club."

"Damn bitch well tell him to put me on his friend or whoever he is"

"Gurl no u need to worry abt them books and not niggas"

"But-

"But nothing nigga i don't give a fuck I know if u want that damn car then u gon get them grade up. I should take damn prom away from ya ass but Ian gon be that damn low down"

"Mane okay Lay"

I walked out her room and I went into my room I had over here and unpacked my stuff and got settle.