chapter 17

A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 😭😭😭😭 but here y'all go, I hope you like it. I put a little drama in it because idk what to write anymore lol

Your POV

"Ally please just let me explain" I knock on her door for the hundredth time.

Prom night was nights ago and Ally is still not talking to me.

I was just kidding when I said I was gonna dip but Ally took it seriously and now she's not talking to me.

Since Ally's not opening her door again, I decided to go home.

"She'll get over it soon, Y/N." I heard Pat as I go out of their house.

I didn't answer her and just went out.

Jeez I can't ever win huh.

I never got the girl and now she wouldn't probably talk to me anymore.

Maybe I should just leave.

Everything got weird very since prom night.

My friends haven't been talking to me and I don't even fucking know why.

The only person talking to me is Samantha.

Fucking Samantha.

My friends just give me short answers every time I talk to them.

Did Ally tell them that she heard me 'dipping'?

If she did they wouldn't be ignoring me like this.

Especially Lauren. Lauren knows that this is not even deep shit.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with them and I'm getting tired of their shit.

I'm getting tired of everyone's shit, honestly.

I decided to go to Lauren's house and ask her what the fuck is going on.

As I was walking to her house I walked by a garage sale.

.... Okay, maybe I'll go to her house after looking through this stuff and maybe buying something.

.....

So, yesterday, I didn't get to see Lauren because she wasn't in her house when I got there.

Since there are classes today, I get to talk to one of them.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TO?!" I heard someone yell as I take things out of my locker.

I look back and I was shoved on the lockers.

My eyes widened when I see an angry Lauren looking at me.

"Wh-"

"Lo, stop!" Camila tried pulling at Lauren's arm but Lauren's grip on the collar of my shirt didn't budge.

"YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND YOU GET TO DO THIS STUPID SHIT?!" Lauren yells at my face.

Crowd started to form around us.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Lauren?" I ask her and she shoved a paper on my face.

I grabbed the paper and read what's on it.

This letter says that someone is deeply in love with Camila.

Why the fuck is she mad- wait a minute.

Why is my name on the bottom of this letter?

"What the fuck is this? You know I didn't write this." I told Lauren and she shoved me deeper on the lockers.