Ah. Yes.

I woke to green eyes staring at me, and coldness seeping through my clothes. As soon as I woke, the green eyes were watching me.

"Why do you have no scent?" He asked, his voice low and husky. Straight into the questions I see.

"Scent potions," I replied, yawning and stretching. He raised an eyebrow.

"But, you should be able to smell me, very soon. They wear off after 48 hours, and, as you can see, I don't have any more." I groaned, realising that this is bad, anyone could track me when I have a scent.

"So I, need to get out, find my accomplices and go." I mused, while the Rouge just laughed.

"Don't you think we would have got out if we could already?" He asked. "And by the way, I'm Daniel."

"Elia" I replied, not answering his first question. My mind was overloaded with ideas on how to escape, but I just had a great thought.

"How about, getting the Alpha angry," He suggested, looking at me.

"Tried that once. Didn't go too well. It could work well, but let me just try something first." I answered and called out to the rest of the prison.

"Hey, anyone here an elemental?" I called. Multiple voices replied with yes's.

"Okay, so how did they stop your powers?" I asked.

"They give you handcuffs specialised to your element, they're colour coded." Someone replied.

"Okay. Daniel, what colour are my cuffs?" I asked, turning my back around to him.

"Grey and blue, why?" Perfect, air and water cuffs, because that's all they thought I could use.

I turned back around with a grin on my face. I held my hand to my handcuffs from behind my back as best as I could and started using fire to melt my handcuffs. I saw Daniels astonished face from behind me. 

After my handcuffs were off, burning me a bit in the process, I turned and started to melt the bars. Once I could get through, I stepped out into the corridor and stretched my arms and legs, laughing at peoples faces.

I started melting Daniels bars. Once I had finished and he got out, still looking at me incredulously. 

"Come on, I have a dragon to free and a palace to run from before my scent is released," I said, motioning to him and started walking to the door. He followed, still shocked, but smiling at me.

We got to the door, got through and were nearly free. I didn't know where they were keeping her, but I knew that I was getting out of here. Really, these Royals were overexaggerated. They are so easy to escape from.

We were outside already, and I sniffed the air, trying to smell my dragon. Her scent was faint but I followed it. We got to a massive building that looked like a stable for dragons. Yes, this would be where they keep her. So far, we hadn't seen any guards which I found rather suspicious, but right now, all I needed is to get out. 

We were just about to enter the stable when I heard a low growl. We both froze, facing forwards still. I took a peek behind us and then looked forward again.

"We have, uh, hit a slight... complication," I muttered to him.

"Well, does the complication have a name?" He whispered back sarcastically.

"Uh, many names. Usually, I just call it bitch, asshole, motherfuc-" I was cut off by a growl before I finished my sentence. I breathed out and carried on whispering.

"But you could also call it an angry werewolf," I said, and an even louder growl replied.

"Ok, ok. A very angry werewolf." I admitted.

"Well, you know my first plan? That could work." Daniel muttered back.

"Yeah. I think its best at this point to turn around and back away slowly." I replied and we both turned to be greeted with the sight of a snarling wolf.

We started walking away before more bloodcurdling growls joined the first, and into view came three more wolves. 

"Oh for fuck's sake!" I exploded, at the sight of the four. "You just had to bring fucking all of you," I grumbled.

"Uh. Who are they?" Daniel asked.

"Ah. Yes. Let me make some introductions." I replied.

"Angry werewolves, Daniel. Daniel, the Alpha King Mikayl Setria, Luna Queen Cassandra Setria, their son and Soon to be Alpha Blake Setria, and their other son, Hayden Setria." I said motioning to the wolves and to Daniel, and back again.