13 'edited'

In the car~

"Nee~ I heard an interesting topic at the tea party. The girls said that you four are UE4~ Did you guys know about it?"

Looks like they don't know. Their face.....is ......funny. I can't stop laughing.....my belly hurts ....can't breathe. They are just looking at me like I'm a Crazy person.

"You guys have a funny expression" I said between laughs .

That was a good laugh......now.

"*cough* that wasn't proper of me."

"You know we don't mind. Care to explain what is UE4. I can't have those girls spout nonsense about us in front of our little angel , can I?"(Noah)

"Who says I am little ? I am just one year younger than you. Since it is like that I don't want to explain anymore." I puffed my cheeks and look away

I know this is childish but why not. I learned throughout the year that they can't stand this form of me not talking to them so they don't really want to make me angry. I personally don't get angry often anyhow.

If you can't endure small things how can you be successful.

"Angel....come on. Don't be mad... I just think that the word little fits you. I'm sorry."

I smile smugly. Noah is still the most innocent out of all though it since he is new but that doesn't change the fact that he is also a yandere. I don't get how they become yanderes without a love interest ....

"Hehe~ good boy~ A dog cannot bite its master. Just kidding....I wasn't really mad anyways." I shrugged

Why are they coming near me....no.....don't tell me.

"Don't....anything but that....hyaaa!"

After the tickling session

"I hate you guys!" I pouted

"We love you too." Carson smile

"So what is UE4? Sis I'm curious. If they spout something to offend you this will be their last day."

"They didn't do anything so don't kill them. UE4 stands for Universal Emperor 4. Four of you are the Universal Emperor or something like that..."

"Why Universal Emperor?" (Zayden)

"Well they say four of you are the most attractive lords in high society....I don't get why they are charm by you though I know you guys are good looking but your personalities....sigh...those cute girls believe the acts you put on when going to parties and balls."

"Why aren't you charmed by us then?" Carson asked.

"I grew up with you. I guess I am immune to you guys? It would be troublesome if I go 'kyaa kyaa' around you,no? If I were a boy , I think I can be equal to you guys both in looks and personality...sigh....to bad I'm not."

"I guess. But thank goodness you weren't a boy." Nii-chan said with a sigh of relief

"What does that mean" I pouted "I have an idea, there is a party we need to participate tonight right?"

"Please don't tell me-" I didn't let Noah finish his sentence

"I will ask mama to dress me up like a boy and go to the party. I could be like a cousin of the Diamonda family."

"People won't believe that....father doesn't have any siblings."

"It could be from the neighbouring country....please"I gave them the puppy eyes