Chapter 11

*No one's POV*

All of them decided to take things slow, and mark their mates when they're ready. All of them, especially the mates were overwhelmed over the fact that they ended up being fated with the ones they already love.
They decided to get drinks, but all of them eventually passed out, except for the sulay couple.
Suho and Lay called a taxi for the others to get them to Lay's house, considering that it was the nearest at the party, and there won't be classes the next two days.

~In the morning~

Suho was cooking breakfast, pancakes, eggs, bacons, and fried rice.
Lay was giving him a helping hand, considering that he isn't much of a cook.
"Lay, baby can you wake up the others? The breakfast will be finished in no time" Lay just nodded and blushed at the sudden nickname.
"Thanks baby" Suho said and leaned to peck lay in the forehead.
Lay ran upstairs, embarrassed and shy.
He nervously went to the first room, ChanBaek's room.

Lay knocked, but got no answer, so he just went in.
"Baek, Chan, guys wake up breakfast is ready."
Chanyeol was the first to wake up.
"Chan, wake baekhyun up and get ready for breakfast downstairs"
"Naeee hyung"

After everyone was awake, lay went down to give them time to get ready.

"Myeonie, need help?"
Yixing said with a hint of aegyo in his tone.
"No need, baby all I need is you here beside me" Suho said giving a quick peck on Lay's lips, resulting to a madly blushing yixing.
They heard gagging sounds behind them and turned around.
"Come on hyung,I never thought you'd be that cheesy with lay hyung."
"Stop it Jongin, you just ruined their moment. Aish it was just about to get to the good part where Lay hyung runs away with a red cheek" Kyungsoo said, lowkey teasing his Lay hyung.
"Aww sorry kyungie, didn't mean to" Jongin was trying to do aegyo to melt his mate's heart. Keyword, TRYING.
"Stop it jongin, you aren't cute" Kyungsoo said trying to be tough but ended up blushing and leaving jongin behind in the kitchen.
"HEY! Kyungieee wait for me!"
"Those kids really" Suho said with a chuckle.
"Lay,baby help me and carry the eggs and bacons to the dining table please"
"Yes sir!" Lay replied sweetly, giving the latter a very very inappropriate thought running in his mind, but quickly brushed it off before his friend gets too excited.

"Yay! Bacon and eggs, my favorite" Baekhyun said, being the little baby he is.
"NOOO Baek that's cannibalism!" Minseok said teasing the latter.
"Whatever,hyung. You talk as if you aren't a cannibal yourself, always eating baozis"

"Come on, can't you guys just eat, and appreciate that suho actually cooked for us?" Kris said quite irritated, and hungry.
"What? Didn't Suho cook for you guys?" Luhan asked, very Qurious of who cooked food for his baby Sehunie.

"Nahh,hyung never cooks us food." Jongin butted in
"Yeah, He BUYS us food, not cook it himself" Jongdae stated.
"Don't you guys have money of your own? Being a king and all" Lay asked in a matter of fact tone.
"Yeah! That's exactly what I thought, thanks baby" Suho said with a stern look in his face, but deep in side he's laughing loudly at the guilty looks on the other kings faces.
"We're sorry hyung, we won't ask for food from you anymore" Sehun said, quite guilty because he was the picky eater from their group.
"Nah, I was just kidding. I don't know who to spend my extra money, but on you guys. Don't worry" Suho was a bit guilty that he made the others feel bad about themselves.

"Ohh seriously, quit the drama I'm starving. And as the eldest, I do not allow any drama happening during eating time alright? Let's eat!" Minseok said being the responsible eldest, turned the mood and they all ate in peace.

After breakfast, all of them took a bath. And now, they don't know what to do for the rest of the day.

"Hey guys! Let's watch a movie! I know something, and all of you are gonna love it!" Jongdae said with a mischievous smile plastered on his face.
"I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but it's better than not doing anything for the whole day" Chanyeol replied with the same mischievous smile.
"Yeah, let's watch" The 4 kings said, all of them having the same exact sinister grins on their faces.

~Halfway in the movie~

"GAHHHH! KIM JONGDAEEEEE! THE LITTLE GIRL IS GONNA GET HER MOUTH SEWD SHUT!"
Minseok shouted, well who wouldn't when his own mate just played the scariest thing he have ever seen in his whole 26 years of living?
"AND YOU! PARK CHANYEOL! YOU DIDN'T EVEN STOP HIM FROM PLAYING THIS- THIS- I DON'T KNOW, NIGHTMARE OF A MOVIE?!" Baekhyun added, with Chanyeol laughing at him.
Kyungsoo, being the only one that wasn't scared decided to stop this chaos.

"I'm gonna say this, and I'm only gonna say this once. It's either someone stops the movie, or I stop someone's heartbeat." Kyungsoo said with a low voice, immediately gaining dominance in the situation.
Even the kings were surprised at how dominant kyungsoo can be.
"I'll turn it off." Jongin was the only one that could recover fast from the shock they received from the little werewolf.

The mates left their kings and went besides kyungsoo.
"Thanks, kyungie. I thought I was gonna die" Luhan whispered.
They all cuddled up in the couch kyungsoo was sitting on.

Kyungsoo always acted as the eldest brother, and protected his friends. After all, he was the only alpha from their group.
His friends were all left and abandoned from their pack. He was too. So they all decided to just stick together. His friends was the only family he had, and he was ready to do anything for them.

After seeing the state of their mates, the kings decided to apologize for what childishness they did.
"Umm we're very sorry, I tried to stop them, but in the end I was also a part of this, we're sorry" Suho, as the leader, decided to be the one to talk for the rest.

"It's fine Junmyeonie, as long as you don't do it again, everyone of us are afraid of scary movies. Well, maybe except kyungie. But maybe Jongdae should really say sorry to Minseok hyung. He was frightened the most, considering that the tragedy of the little girl's mouth being sewd shut, almost happened to him too." Lay managed to say, without breaking down and sobbing.

The kings, specifically Jongdae, felt guilty. They didn't know the past of their own mates, and scared them.

"Go upstairs, and to your room, except for minseok and Jongdae. You two, need to talk" Kyungsoo said, with authority laced in his tone.
Everyone went to their own rooms with their mates. The kings apologizing and making up with their beloved.

Minseok and Jongdae was left alone, with a heavy tension flowing between them. Jongdae was a natural troll, he didn't know he would hit a very sensitive topic about his mate's past.
Jongdae walked to the couch Minseok is sitting on, and sat beside him.
Minseok was still sniffling, with red beat eyes.
"I-I'm so sorry Minseok hyung, I didn't mean to scare you or hurt you in any emotional way. I-I just thought watching a scary movie w-would bring us closer, not to b-bring us apart. I'm very sorry Minseok hyung. Please forgive me" Jongdae was crying, showing his vulnerable side only to his mate. Jongdae never meant to hurt his precious mate, but he ended up doing exactly just that.
Minseok's heart melted and he wanted to forgive his mate, but he was still having a hard time forming words from the scare and fear he's experiencing.
"I-it's okay Chenie, I-I'm fine n-now. S-see? I even s-stopped c-crying. P-please don't cry now my Ch-Chennie" Minseok managed to form a sentence, despite his current state.

Jongdae hugged and cried on Minseok's chest, with Minseok patting his head.
"I'm very sorry Minseok-ah, I'll never do it again I promise" This was the first time Jongdae ever felt vulnerable by watching someone be vulnerable, except for the time his parents died from a car accident.
He pecked Minseok's forehead, nose, cheeks, and finally, his plump red lips, when he pulled away, he never saw a beautiful person until now. Minseok was blushing in different shades of red from the unexpected kisses and from the intense stare his mate was giving him.
"Let's go to bed now, my precious baby baozi" Jongdae said, making Minseok blush even more, if that was possible.

Minseok was about to get up from the couch when he felt someone's hand under the back of his knee, and he was being carried, by his handsome troll mate.
All 12 of them slept while cuddling their mates.

~the next day~
After everyone ate breakfast, made by kyungsoo, the mates started to become uneasy.
And so did kyungsoo, it was his first time, considering he was an alpha, and he didn't expect to have a king as his mate.
They always had this time of the month, and unexpectedly they all had it at the same time.
It was........

-Their heat

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I know, I just came back after 2 months or something? And then I leave you guys hanging.

I actually wanna ask if you guys wanted smut or nah?