Part 45

Arabella's POV
August

Opening night

After another 3 months of practice, the production of Swan lake is finally going on tonight. We have been onstage, for our pre-show warm up class, with Mark for the past hour.

"Okay just before we end off, we are going to do the step from the corner." Mark says, making us nod and walk towards the corner.

After about another twenty  minutes, we were all sent back to our dressing rooms to touch up on makeup and get dressed for the show that starts in the next hour

After about another twenty minutes, we were all sent back to our dressing rooms to touch up on makeup and get dressed for the show that starts in the next hour.

——————————————————
After opening night.

I took another three steps forward as the audience continued to clap for the cast. Yes I am exhausted, but that was the most amazing show ever! 

The stage, the atmosphere, the lights, the audience and the cast, everything all fitted together perfectly.

Finally the curtains close for the final time, and I swear you could hear the entire cast sigh out of relief which made me chuckle.

"First production as part of the company." I hear a voice say, making me turn around. "And you'd think this was something you've been doing your whole life." He says making me smile and shake my head

"Johnnie you were brilliant." I say smiling.

"As were you Bella." He says smiling back.

"I would hug you, but that just doesn't seem like the most appealing option right now." I say fanning myself, still trying to cool down.

"Ahh what a pity, it's alright though, I'll just put a dent in the hug bank." He says crossing his arms over his chest while pouting, but two seconds later, he burst out laughing at the same time as me.

"You did not just say that." I say trying to catch my breath from laughing so much.

"You know, let's pretend that didn't just come out of my mouth." He says as I nod and giggle.

"Okay as much as I'd love to chat, I really need to change out of this tutu." I say pulling at the top of it, trying to get some air to cool me down.

"I won't keep you." He says smiling before walking off in the direction of his dressing room.

I walk into the dressing room, seeing Sydney sitting and waiting on the couch, with her legs propped up as she scrolled through her phone.

I lock the door, before walking to the rack to grab my clothes.

"Syd, do you wanna please undo my clips please." I say turning my back to face her on the chair. She giggles a bit at my exhausted tone before unclipping my tutu.