18

It all happened so fast. One second she was backing away from him to leave and the next, her forehead had a trickle of red running down to her eye. The force of Andy's hit had not only stung her cheek but also caused her to hit her forehead on the corner of one of the cabinets in the tour bus's makeshift kitchen.

A silence rung thick in the air as Rosanna stumbled back and lifted a hand to her face. Taking it back she saw that it was covered in blood. Andy stood before her wide eyed in disbelief for what he had just done.

"Rosanna..." he said quietly and reached out to her, this time in attempts to comfort her.

"What the fuck Andy?" Rosanna said quietly and started weeping. She pressed her hand to her head to try and stop the bleeding but by now it was almost at her neck. She leant against the kitchen countertops in pure shock, unsure what to do.

"Rosanna I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to," Andy said and tried to get closer to her. She immediately backed away, trying to gather her thoughts on what had just happened.

"I need to go," she said to herself. She wasn't angry anymore, she was just in pure shock, terrified of the man before her.

She turned to the door not sure where to go once she got out of the bus but she just knew she needed to get away from Andy.

"W-where are you going?" Andy asked, clearly alarmed. "Don't you dare go to him. Don't you dare—"

"Jesus Christ Andy," Rosanna said clearly drained. "Please just stop."

"Don't you fucking dare go to him. Anyone but him," Andy said, the anger re-arising.

"Why does it matter where I go?" Rosanna wept. "Anywhere is safer than here."

"Rosanna!" Andy demanded. "Don't you d—"

"Why not Andy?" Rosanna cried, half her face now almost covered in blood smudged from her hand.

"He doesn't care about you Rosanna. When will you fucking understand that?"

"He would never lay a hand on me!" Rosanna sobbed. "Alex would never, not ever, hurt me. He would never hit me. He cares about me more than you ever have."

Andy opened his mouth to say something but Rosanna continued.

"We're over Andy. I never want to see you again. Just leave me alone, please. Just go," Rosanna cried.

Andy just stood in shock as he watched her walk out of the bus and into the dark night.

Rosanna couldn't stop the tears and blood running down her face. She didn't know what to do, where to go. She couldn't go to Alex, he couldn't see her like this. He'd loose his shit. He'd probably hunt Andy down and beat him up for all she knew. After all, she was bleeding from the forehead.

She didn't have a car so she couldn't drive anywhere. She left her phone in the bus and she was beyond terrified to go back.

She could barely see in the dark and was beginning to panic when she heard a voice behind her.

"Rosanna?" the voice wasn't Andy's and it immediately comforted her.

She turned around and squinted through the moon light. "Matt?"

"You alright?" Matt said and walked over to her, not yet noticing the blood. "I heard shouting and I wanted to make sure you're ok—oh my god. Is that blood?"

"I don't know what to do," Rosanna said, her voice cracking.

"Fuck, What happened?" Matt asked and walked up to her. "How bad is it?"