Yandere Misa Amane X Male Reader

You tapped your finger on your head, sitting directly next to L. You weren't around him often, in case Kira happened upon one or the other. But now you two were thinking about the information you had.

Y/N: "L, I believe that we may have a second Kira on our hands."

L nodded and glanced up at you, biting his thumb.

L: "I believe so too. The patterns and timing are different from the original Kira."

You cross your arms and stare at the screen, a realization dawning on you.

Y/N: "The second Kira is female. Undeniably so."

Now L was surprised, one eyebrow going up.

L: "And what led to such an unbased conclusion?"

Y/N: "The killings from the second started after Kira gained a fanbase. These killings seem to be trying to draw attention to them. Not to mention they all happen to be in the same area. But I need to make sure, so I'll be visiting the area."

L nodded, accepting the explanation, and waved you off. You smile slightly and walk off, passing Light Yagami on your way out. You glare at each other as you pass. He knows the truth that you're more dangerous. No matter how smart L was, you were smarter and on to him and that damned notebook he never let anyone touch. What he didn't know though was you could see Ryuk, and Ryuk found it amusing. Shaking it off, you head to the area the killings were happening in.

Timeskip

You were looking around until you found a suspicious girl, carrying a notebook similar to Light's and having one of those Shinigami around her. You sneak up behind her and whisper in her ear.

Y/N: "Hello, Kira number two."

She freaks and turns around, her eyes flashing red before she writes something down. You take a peak and see your name before you collapse with a heart attack. You see her smile as your vision fades out.

Only for it to be replaced by a look of horror as you get back up after having clearly been dead.

Y/N: "So that's how Kira works. L will be pleased."

???: "How did you get back up?!"

You brushed yourself off and sighed.

Y/N: "I killed other people. And then I took the lives and added them to mine. Good luck killing me...but that did hurt like hell."

The girl holds out her hand for you to shake.

???: "I'm Misa Amane. I could help you, for a price."

You shake her hand and narrow your eyes.

Y/N: "What's the price?"

Misa smirks and gets closer. 

Misa: "I want you to be my boyfriend. That way Kira is incapable of killing you and making me unhappy."

Y/N: "Immunity to the law included if you give me Kira's name, and I'll help you with how to add lives to your own."

Misa sighs and scratches her head. 

Misa: "Smart, but you already know, I'm sure, Detective (First Initial). Kira is..."

She gets close to your ear and whispers.

Misa: "Light Yagami."

Your eyes widen as you remember passing Light.

Y/N: "Come with me! Please!" 

Without waiting, you grab her hand and start running, muttering under your breath to transfer some lives to Misa in order to protect her.

Timeskip

You and Misa rush in to see the rest of the squad huddled around a figure, limp and lifeless. L. In a rage, you rush Light and slam him into a wall. 

Y/N: "You bastard! You killed my cousin!"

Light's father tries to calm him down, but you shove him back and regain composure.

Y/N: "Light Yagami. You are under arrest for multiple murders under the name Kira. All belongings will be confiscated, and you are to be blindfolded." 

Misa giggles from behind you, and Light glares.

Light: "I don't know how I could have done this. Prove how it's possible."

You held up the notebook that belonged to Misa. 

Y/N: "You have a matching one. The rules are simple. Write the name of your victim while imagining their face. You have a set amount of time to write specific instructions. If you don't...they die of a heart attack."

Light's father tries to defend him but you cut him off.

Y/N: "My girlfriend, Misa Amane, is the second Kira. I gave her immunity in exchange for information. She is not to be arrested."

You tossed the notebook back to Misa and smiled.

Y/N: "She will also be assisting a special squad tasked on elimination. She will demonstrate on a death row convict in court. Until then, she stays with me."

The others, silent and furious, or in one case distraught, exit. You take off your jacket and cover the unfortunate final casualty of the war against Kira. Misa comes from behind you and hugs you.

Misa: "The way you handled that lets me know I made the right choice. But word of advice. You cheat on me, and you might lose a family member like L. Understood?"

You lean back into her and cry, nodding as you let out your sadness.

Y/N: "I need...t-to ask a f-favor. When Light is charged and sentenced...kill him for me in a painful way. And let me write the name."

Misa nods.

Misa: "Of course, Y/N."

You close your eyes and start relaxing until one thought crosses your mind.

Y/N's Mind: 'How the hell did she know my name?'