EPILOGUE

5 years later
Liam's POV

It was 8 in the morning , I saw as Sara entered our room , looking adorable in her blue dress that I gifted her last year.
I was still on bed as she jumped over me

"Moma wants you down right now" she said.
"Okay princess"
I hold her and put her over my shoulder as we headed down .

"Sara...Sara where is your ...." Sam stopped midway looking at us as we approach.

She was looking much healthy now Mathew was sitting on his baby chair.
I still remember the day she came to know about not able to conceive

It took her whole one year to get over with it she was mad. All she wanted was to try and have a child.
I on the other hand wanted her near me... I wanted her to be happy and I was depressed unable to make my wife happy, but here we are...

With three year old Sara and four month old Mathew.
Yes she was able to conceive , she was so hell bound to have a child she started excercising, yoga and meditation every possible way and soon she was fine.

Mason was now married to well... What can I say he actually proposed Alison... At least he was better than her past boyfriends...

Caleb and Ravina died in a car accident that was done intentionally our guess was the Mafia people they were involved with...

Jason, their son was now living with Mason and Alison who treated him as there own , yet whenever he come here

All he want is to be around Sam.
Even she forget about Sara when he is near.

..I am one lucky man .. I guess

I approached Sam and pecked her lips
"Awwiiee" Sara exclaimed and then shut her eyes

We laughed at her gesture as Mathew clapped his hands giggling

"My boy come here" I pull him up from his chair and he giggled , snuggling more into me.

"Dad me too" Sara put her hand up gesturing me to grab her up too

Who thought one day I will be settled and lived happily , with my wife

This was my story
Mr and Mrs Stone ....

..........

Link in my bio the book is available in paperback and kindle as well as on these mentioned portals

Link in my bio the book is available in paperback and kindle as well as on these mentioned portals... This is my first book which has been published as paperback.

A/n
Hey guys thank you for reading this one , I will try to edit this after the revenge marriage...thank you for bearing with me till end..
I know it had a lot of loopholes......😍😘I love u guys...

Well this is a small sneak peak to The Revenge Marriage

I can't believe .. She said yesRyan screamed in frustration , he was sitting with his group of friends. Drinking Beer , may be its his seventh or eight one...

"Why don't you reject her"
Mike asked a little annoyed , he can't believe why the fuck fate was playing this game on them...
Though he was happy to see Madison again but he was mad somewhere he once loved her ...

The story of Madison Cullen and how she end up getting arranged to her ex's best friend

...