Chapter 5

After the little commotion we did a couple more exercises. After, I ended up getting First place. And Broccoli.....he got last. I gotta admit, I feel bad for  him. "By the way, nobody is getting expelled." Said Aizawa with a grin. Just then Broccoli started crying. Awww he's adorable. " I'm surprised you didn't know that, it's kinda obvious." Said boobs McKenzie. "Oh really boobs McKenzie...I didn't know~" I said sarcastically. "I thought you would be smarter than that." "YOU CALLING ME STUPID!?" "What if I am" "THAT WOULD MEAN YOUR CALLING EVERYONE WHO DIDNT KNOW... STUPID." "I guess so." "YOU HEARD THAT PEOPLE! APPARENTLY WE ARE STUPID!" I said to the people watching the commotion "you know what...I'm not going to waste my time on a extra like you." I said then walked to the locker room.

Time skip To Lunch¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

I walk to the lunch line and saw my favorite dish of all time....SPICY CURRY.....as I licked my lips and waited to get my curry, a certain blonde took the last one. "HEY YOU ANGRY BLONDE SEA Used RCHIN! THATS MY CURRY!" I said out of anger(obviously) "hUh!? I don't see your name on it!" He replied sarcastically "FINE ILL JUST GET SOME FROM THAT OTHER KID."I say as I walk over to some random boy with orange hair (random guy ok people) and put my 'cute girl face' on and said "hey peach boy~ May I please have some of your curry~?" "O-oh u-mm are you sure it's not a little too spicy for a girl like you." He said. Ok. I got a little mad. "Yes I'm sure~ so can I- "LIKE HELL YOU WILL!" Said the blonde. "WHY DO YOU CARE!?" I said back. The dude with the orange hair looked at me shocked. Welp. Their goes my chances of getting spicy curry. "Have mine idiot." Bakugou said quietly handing it to me. "You know what.... your not that bad." I said walking towards our table.

TIME SKIP———————-—————————————

Damn it I forgot I had to walk home. That's when I saw a blonde walk next to me. "Hey." He said "hey...are you going this way too?" I said while turning my head toward him. "What day does it look like?" He responded. "Screw you."