Epilogue

I think I will post which GB fanfic I will do next week, Sunday. This is that last update for teh Rogue Ghostbird that will have anything to do with it. I wanted to wrap up everyone's lives. I toyed with the idea of making a sequel about her kids or something, but I didn't feel like it. 

If you haven't already, go back one update and please vote for your favorite GB fanfiction description. The winner will be annonced in this book next week.

Also thank you to everyone who read this book! I really appreaciate it!

Sang

It's been 13 years since I have been back with my boys. The idiots knocked me up rather quickly, only a month later. I was drunk, Nathan was drunk and we had sex. Nine months later, there was Naomi and Nico, a girl and a boy. They are now 13 years old.

My men are horny little bastards. They have no idea how hard it is to give birth, and I have 21 kids, granted I only gave birth 10 times, but still! I made them all get a vasectomy two years ago after Owen got me pregnant.

I was 40 years old, and I didn't need another god damn kid. I love them all, of course. They are each and every one brilliant. But we have had to put so many expansions on the damn house. It's a mansion at this point.

I am 42 years old now and this is the happiest I am ever been. My boys and I took care of the Academy and made it new again. Now, it is working perfectly. They all help occasionally, but usually leave it to the newest generation.

My first round of kids joined the Academy as a single team, the Ghost Team. Oliver, Dallas, Samuel, Noah, Vincent, Leif, Sebastian, Gale, and Neal are great together and are the best team in the Academy. They have moved out and into a house together, but still come by often. They are also dating one bird like their fathers, Emma.

Melody on the other hand got into loads of trouble. She refused to join the Academy on a team and went on the wrong side of the law. I was proud, yet worried for her. She was a loose canon ever since one of her friends was murdered. Thankfully, a year ago, she found her future husbands. Granted, they are leaders of the Italian mafia on the East coast, but they are such a good couple. She is dating a set of triplets, Jason, Xavier and Grant. They know we work with the governemnt and the deal was they would leave our section alone most of time and they stop human and sex traficking. 

They are all 23 years old and I feel really old then. Melody got married last month with her lovers and she is already pregnant. Poor soul, I know how it is to deal with several horny ass men at once. At least, I will have a lot of grandchildren!

I am brought out of my thoughts by Nova,  "Mommy?" She is North's daughter and she is only five years old. I had her when I was 37 years old.

"Yes sweetie?" I reply.

Her little hands are tracing my numerous scars, "Why do you have lines on your body?"

"They are called scars, sweetheart," I am really honest with my kids and all of them have the best Academy training. Both their fathers and I have too many enemies not to.

"How did you get them?" Nova is a really curious child.

"I fought people and won," I tell her. I keep it simple as she is so young. If she asks again when she is older, I will tell her the full stories

"Did they hurt?" she asks. I have a bad feeling about this question. Nova is defintiely one of the most empathic of my kids. She always wants to help and protect everyone

"Yes," I refuse to lie, some of these hurt like a bitch.

She begins to cry, such a sensitive child, and I attempts to reassure her, "A scar doesn't form on the dying. A scar means I survived."