♥ AE: Yoongi ♥

"What movie are we watching?" I asked Yoongi as I cling onto his arm.

"What do you want to watch? Horror, Action or... Romance?" Yoongi looked at me and there was a fluttering aura around him.

"Romance, I really need love in my life." I said as I looked away from him.

He chuckled and said something but I didn't hear it because the surroundings were loud and he was kind of whispering.

He payed for the tickets and went to the cinema.

~

The movie was about to end and I am a crying mess. This movie is just so good that every singles will cry.

"Why don't I have a guy like him?" I mumbled.

The movie ended and we head to the nearest coffee shop.

We ordered and sat.

"Yoongi, that was a beautiful movie. What's that actors name? I want to date him." I asked Yoongi who just chuckled.

"What?" I asked again.

"He is a married person." He laughed out.

"Aish." I groaned.

"Do you not have someone in your mind?" He asked.

The food came and I grabbed my bubble tea and pierced the straw in the plastic lid.

"No, Hoseok would kill me." I said and sipped my bubble tea.

"I'm sure he would be a supportive brother to you." Yoongi said as he bite onto his cinnamon rolls.

"Well, I have someone in mind but I don't know how I really feel about him. It's kind of complicated." I sighed and sipped some more.

"I'm sure he would feel the same. Like who wouldn't want to date such nice, kind, lovely, and beautiful woman like you." He said and leaned back to his seat and sipped his drink.

"Really? I mean, he doesn't show that much emotions and I'm scared of what his reaction would be like. I'm scared of getting rejected." I sighed once again and looked down.

"Well, why don't you try to confess to him? Or just hint it to him and see how would he reacts to it." He said.

I stared at his brown sparkling eyes and opened my mouth to speak but I was so nervous that no words came out.

"Were you saying something?" He asked. I shook my head and continue finishing my meal.

"Come on. You were about to say something. What is it?" He placed his hand on mines to stop me from taking another bite.

I sighed in defeat.

"Yoongi, I-I like you, like really. I really admire you." I confessed and he smiled.

He released my hand and continued eating and smiling like an idiot.

I just watch him as he eat with a smile plastered in his face.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask him.

He looked up to me still smiling.

"Huh? Oh, uh, nothing." He stuttered and blushed.

"Why are you blushing?" I laughed.

"Yah, do you really like me? How would you like me, huh?" He said as he continue to blush.

"Because you are a cute kitten. Aish, you're so cute." I responded and squish his cheeks.

"Do you like me back?" I ask.

"I do. Even the first time I saw you."

-

Next AE: Hoseok