What Happens While He's There

I got writers block on some of these, but really wanted to update!

(All these will be in the boys' POV)

Kai
After I finally come to, I look around my surroundings and notice I'm in a cell, with the only light coming from 2 torches on opposite sides. I notice the cell is mostly made of vengestone so I am unable to use my element. It suddenly occurs to me what happened, and even though I'm slightly panicked on the inside, I don't show that on the outside.

"Come out and fight me like real men you cowards!" I shout pounding on the door.

Both Krux and Acronix comes in followed by their army of vermillion warriors.

"I don't think you want us to do that dear boy. I think you are at the disadvantage here. Remember: 'Control time, control everything'" Krux says smirking at me and moving my chin up so I have to look at him.

"Why am I here? Just release me, and nothing will happen to you."

"You think we're that stupid? We will not release you!" Acronix says walking over and slapping me hard across the face.

"You see, we need your element to get something for us. Not only that, but we need to lure your girlfriend and sister to us."

"N-no. This is between us. You will not bring (Y/N) and Nya into it."

"They're your weakness. We get them, we get you." Acronix says putting his hands behind his back.

"You won't lay a hand on them!" I say advancing on the twins, but the vermillion grab my arms and hold me back.

"We need your sister for a part of our plan. (Y/N) is just needed to get you to break. We'll kill her afterwards. Don't worry, it'll be long and painful." Krux says laughing evilly.

"You'd kill your own daughter." I say trying to push him.

"I don't have one." Krux says eyeing me suspiciously.

"Remember how (M/N) was pregnant with your baby."

"I thought she got an-"

"No, she didn't. Well, she had (Y/N), and that makes her your daughter."

"So she has a chance of inheriting the time element." Krux says smiling evilly.

I try to backtrack now that I know I've messed up.

"No, because elements can't be inherited if they're taken away."

"Nice try, but she was conceived before my element was taken away."

"Leave her alone! I won't let you hurt her!" I say trying to pull out of the vermillions' grip.

Krux punches me hard in the gut, and I collapse to the floor as the vermillion let me go.

"Thanks for the tip Hot Shot. You're gonna be here a long time!" Acronix says as everyone leaves my cell.

I lay there trying to catch my breath, as I start to cry, worrying about
(Y/N) and my sister.

Jay
I sit in the corner of my cell with my knees drawn up to my chest. Wondering what I did to get kidnapped again. I wish I could use my powers, but this vengestone is kinda preventing me from doing so. I hear them come up outside the cell, but I refuse to look at them, and continue to look at the floor. Nadakhan laughs, and I finally look up at him.