15 || Forever Mine

"Somebody tell Uncle Snoop, I'm out in LA too!" Case recorded on her Snapchat as they took the escalator down to baggage claim in LAX. Happy isn't the word. Gabe really thought this out and they had their whole crew: Gabe, Case, G and his lil junt Gia, Mac who so happened to be all up on Ashleigh, Bree and her boyfriend Kam, and Michelle and Rod who argued 24/7 to hide the chemistry they didn't want to admit they had. Casey was happy with this mini vacation with the right people.

"It's Uncle Luke & Miami." Mac corrected Case causing everyone to laugh.
"Man hurry the fuck up. I'm trying to get to Cookies." G said.
"Mane what?!" Ashleigh said in agreement with her Memphis accent on full.
"Hold on, you smoke?" Mac asked shocked.
"Shit, in LA who don't?" Ashleigh said doing a little dance.

They all continued to laugh and crack jokes as they waited on their bags. About fifteen minutes later, they had their bags and were outside loading them in the three black SUVs that were parked and waiting on them. Gabe and Casey were in their own SUV. Marty and Bethany would be joining them tomorrow so they only had the SUV to themselves for a few hours.

"Relax." Gabe said as he slapped Case's thigh and rubbed it. "What's on your mind?"
"Nothing for you to worry about right now. This is all about you." Case said trying to hide the fact that she was unsure of their future. Just as she finished speaking, she leaned over and kissed Gabe softly before leaning back in her seat.

"I'm just tired. You know what sounds good right now?" She leaned up to look him in the eye with a wishful grin.
"What?"
"A nap on the beach." Case said in all seriousness. There was about a 3 second pause with Gabe wondering if he heard her correctly before he fell into a fit of laughter.
"Yo, you can't be serious right now." He said still laughing.
"Stop laughing!" Case said hitting him in his arm although she couldn't help but join him in laughing too. "It's not funny. I'm serious! The sun is setting, the water is calming and it's the middle of the week so it'll probably just be us." She said trying to plead her case. Gabe was still laughing but not as hard. Now, he was sitting there trying his hardest to control his laughter.
"Whatever you say, Case." He said, praying that Cookies was just around the corner.

Case pulled her phone out and scrolled through social media lowkey in her feelings that Gabe didn't take her serious. Gabe, on the other hand, sat in his seat still laughing at Case's "good idea" unaware that Casey was in her feelings.

Finally, they arrived to Cookies and Gabe helped Case out. Approaching the light blue building, Gabe and Case led the way and their group of friends followed. They were split up into groups of two or four with Case and Gabe by themselves. Gabe was rattling off the list of things he wanted as he smelled others.

"Add a Runtz to that please." Case said with a smile as she ignored Gabe's confused stare.
"An eighth?"
"Yeah" Gabe said with his eyes still on Case.
"And Skywalker too." She added before she tapped Gabe on the shoulder and walked off to find Bree.
"That too." Gabe said with a chuckle. Case never picked up and smelled any samples which let Gabe know that she was familiar with those strands another way.

About twenty five minutes later, they all completed their transactions and were getting back into their respective SUVs.

The group went back to the hotel while Case and Gabe's SUV headed in a different direction.

"Where are we going?" Case asked as Gabe put his Cookie's bag in between his and Case's seat.
"I gotta make a stop. Just sit back and relax for me." He said while rubbing her thigh. Case offered a fake smile as she rolled her eyes at him.
"You in your feelings over that shit?" He asked.
"No."
"Lie again. Gimme a kiss."
"Fuck you Gabe." She said causing Gabe to let out a chuckle. He then pulled a Case and pulled his phone out, checking emails and social media, ignoring her.