Protect The Pokemon!: Voltron Next Gen, Pokemon AU

Name: Aya Alder
Gender: Female
Age: 19-24 (Though it really depends on the RP)
Occupation: Pokemon blogger

Quote: "I love Pokemon! But some people treat them terribly, I just want to protect those poor Pokemon and help them feel loved again."

Personality: Kind, brave, and loyal. She's very compassionate, especially towards Pokemon. If she hears that a Pokemon isn't being treated well, she will do whatever it takes to help it.

Appearance:

Family: Liara Alber (mother, alive), Unknown father (will be revealed later)

Pokemon partner: Bulbasaur

Love interest: None. But open.

Backstory: She was born in the Kanto region, and they moved to Ryme City when she was two years old. Aya never knew her father, but she didn't mind, she had her mother, and that's all she needed. Like most kids in her city, she grew up with a strong love for Pokemon. And she eagerly awaited the day when she was allowed to get a Pokemon of her own. One night when she was walking home, she found a Bulbasaur. It was abandoned on the street in a box, it was hurt and very scared, so she took it home. She nursed it back to health, and formed a strong bond with it. She tried to release it, but it always came back to her. So she decided to keep it, and she later found out that it was a male Bulbasaur. Years have passed, and now she runs a very successful blog about Pokemon, how to properly care for them, and warn others of Pokemon thieves.

Trivia:

• She can often be seen wandering the streets of Ryme city, searching for Pokemon that may need help.

• She has a special backpack that she carries her Bulbasaur in, but sometimes she carries him in her arms.

• Sometimes she gets into dangerous situations when trying to find information for her blog, but with her Pokemon by her side, she's not afraid.

• Sometimes she likes to go outside the city and into the forest to relax.