Chapter 1

There is a very small amount of nervousness coursing through her veins, which is probably due to the very possible chance that she is about to meet with a total creep.

(Which will totally be her own fault considering she posted the fucking ad on Craigslist of all places. To be fair, she has seen weirder things posted on that website.)

Still, she is nervous, but she has to do this, because quite honestly, she's about to go insane and very well might if this Jisoo person isn't who she says she is. Jennie really needs her to be who she says she is. Hell, she doesn't even have to look remotely like the picture – which is fucking gorgeous, so if she does that would just be fantastic. But really, she doesn't, because if everything goes according to plan Jennie will have her eyes closed most of the time she's around this woman anyway.

Taking a deep breath, Jennie crosses the street. She halts before entering the dinner and checks her appearance in the reflection of the window.

Blue skinny jeans that show of her long legs and natural curves; excellent.

Red t-shirt with a low enough cut to show off her cleavage but isn't too trashy; superb.

Leather jacket with the sleeves pushed up; sexy touch.

She nods to herself and straightens her back in a show of confidence as she enters the diner. It's a cute place she's never been to, never even heard of before this Jisoo suggested it as their place to meet. Jennie agreed instantly, because a diner in the middle of the day is neutral ground. Nothing too bad can happen to her there and if it does, there are probably plenty of witnesses.

She realizes she is coming up with worst case scenarios, but really, that is to be expected if you consider the nature of Jennie's request, the reason for this meeting.

Still in the entrance she scans the diner. She's five minutes late and Jisoo already noted that she's a punctual woman; right on time is late to her. In light of that, Jennie is probably not making a great first impression. But who cares about first impressions when she may be walking into her grave? No, she thought this through. Agree on a time to meet, show up late and see if the woman is already there. If no one in the diner looks anywhere close to the woman in the picture Jisoo sent, then Jennie will be the hell out of there before anyone even knew she was there in the first place.

Looking at the people occupying the booths, Jennie feels an odd disappointment begin to settle when she's running out of faces and still hasn't spotted anyone even vaguely resembling Jisoo. But then she sees her, in a corner booth, the only one not near a window, reading a book and Jennie actually, honest to God, gasps. Apparently, this Jisoo looks nothing like the fucking gorgeous woman in the picture she had sent and Jennie, honest to God, is actually gaping at her now, because Goddamnit, this woman is far prettier. She's far more gorgeous and really, if Jennie had to be crude and think like a dude, she's fucking hot.

From where she's standing near the entrance, she can't see much of what Jisoo is wearing, but just the sight of her white blouse with only the top button undone and her sleeves rolled up over her elbows, showing of sun-tanned skin, is enough to send Jennie's imagination into overdrive.

All the nervousness leaves her body and replaces with excitement and arousal and Jennie sighs, because that tells her two things. One, it really has been way too fucking long and she has no idea how she's still alive and two, this is never going to be a one-off thing like she low-key hoped it would be. Just once to get it out of her system and hold herself over until Jongin found himself again. She had survived five weeks without now; she could surely survive another five if she just had something to hold onto.

But seeing Jisoo and noticing the way her body already responds to her – allowing herself to, just momentarily, entertain the things her mind is already conjuring up – Jennie knows this is not going to be a one and done kind of encounter.