my kid

Samantha's POV
Wednesday 10th September, 2020

6:46pm

Since its Jack's birthday I decided to take him out.

"Babe can I drive the Range!" Jack yelled from downstairs

"Only if you come help me down these freakin stairs" I grunted. Jack ran up the stairs and held my hand helping me down. Before we even reach half way....

"What was that?" Jack asked confused

"My water just broke you ass" I say

"What does that mean?"

"Why're you so dumb today...the babies are coming!"

"Well can you move?" He panicked

"No it hurts really bad" I groaned.

Jack picked me up and ran as fast as he could to the car. He called our family and friends on our way over to the hospital. I was glad that my parents hadn't left for Nebraska yet. We arrived around the same time as everyone else. A doctor and some nurses rushed me into the delivary room. There wasn't even time fore me to take ove my dress, they just lifted it up  because the babie was already crowning.

"Push!" The doctor said

I did as told and out came two beautiful girls.

"What are you naming them?" The doctor asked

"Sierra and Adalee" Jack said

Jack's POV

We were all talking and having fun with the babies I could see something was up with Sammy.

"Whats up babe?" I asked her

"Trying to figure out who Sierra looks like"

"She looks like her mommy and daddy of course" a voice said

I turned around and saw Derek

"Who invited you?" Samantha asked

"Never mind that...only stopping by to drop off another gift" he said leaving flowers and balloons

Stassie and kels had a nervous look but I paid attention to my girls. As I looked Sierra in the eyes as I held her Samantha was right she looks like her sister but that feeling that something's wrong but I knew at the bottom of my heart everything's perfect.

-

Eventually Samantha and the babies got to come home and its been kind of hard because its like I couldn't hold Sierra for more than 5 seconds without her crying. She's always with Samantha and the thing is Adalee isn't anything like that, so I'm confused. Sierra even goes on all over friends, I don't understand.

Dejeah's POV

I was about to knock on Stas and Kels door when I heard them arguing.

"Stassie why are we doing what he asks us to do!" Kelsey asked

"Because it'll fucking break them...Jack'll be devastated" Stassie said

"But hiding this isn't better than the truth"

"Says the hoe that went along with it and told the doctor to give her the fake papers"

"I know that was shitty but we need to fix this" kelsey panics

"How...by walking up to Samantha and be like hey Sierra's not Jack's kid sorry you couldn't keep your legs shut" Stassie yells