Puppies • Jikook

Caregiver: Jimin
Little: Jungkook
Age: 3-4

——————

"Jungkookie, Im going out, I'll see you later!" Jimin said, closing the door behind him. Jungkook had a day all by himself, meaning he could go shopping for whatever he wanted. Jungkook immediately got up and got changed into a oversized t-shirt, skinny ripped jeans and black boots. Once he went downstairs, he grabbed the house keys, wallet and phone, opening the door and closing the door as he left the house.

On his way to the small mall nearby, he noticed a small flier with different types of dogs and how much they cost near a post for adoption day. He lifted up his head and looked around, noticing a small shelter with dogs outside and inside, with a sign 'up for adoption'. He wanted to ignore it at first, but couldn't resist as he saw puppies playing and sleeping. He looked both ways before crossing the road with other people, some going to the same place he was.

As he got closer, the puppies got excited to see a lot of people near them, wanting to be pet and taken home. Puppies we're jungkook's favorite animal, and he would always turn little when he saw one, pointing at it and showing it to Jimin, but he tried not to considering there's lots of people around him, petting the puppies or playing with them. People came inside and outside with dogs and cats, leaving with them as they we're adopted.

Two puppies got jungkook's attention, with their pointy ears, with beautiful black and light brown colors. He walked over to them, they we're about four to five months old, just playing with eachother. Jungkook kneeled down near the puppy fence and the puppies kept playing, one of them after a short while noticing jungkook and running towards him. Jungkook took his hand out so the dogs would sniff it, shortly after licking it and wanting to be pet while biting him.

The younger giggled as he picked up the puppy, the other instantly getting jealous as it wanted to hoop over the fence, so he picked that one up too. They both started to lick his face and jungkook laughed, carrying them inside the pet store, it was a sign he was surely going to take them home or find them one. Jungkook looked around the store, different puppies running around the floor and others sleeping on their new owners arms.

He put both of the puppies on the ground and they tilted their heads at him, jungkook doing the same and sticking his tongue out. He decided to look around for a moment and see what stuff there is for puppies, the dogs following behind him wherever he went. There wasn't much, just a few collars and a harness, and hard dog toys.

"Oh man, hyung's going to kill me if I come home with dogs.. oh well." Jungkook picked up the dogs from the ground and went to one of the people helping in the shelters, asking for the adoption papers. She instantly went to grab two adoption papers for each dog.

"Looks like, Milo and Ollie are getting adopted today, huh guys?" The worker said, petting them both and reaching into her pouch of dog treats, giving them one each. Jungkook placed the puppies on the ground as he started filling up the papers, he decided the names would stay the same.

When finishing the papers, jungkook payed what he had too, $30 for each dog, vaccinated and everything, and that was everything. He left with both dogs in arm, tired. He didn't end up buying puppy stuff for them inside so he decided to quickly go to the pharmacy nearby.

——————————

After a few minutes of walking, he entered the pharmacy, and grabbed a cart, putting both of the sleepy dogs inside. They we're both huddled up to eachother, which made jungkook awe and take a photo on his phone. Making his way inside, he saw kids and parents looking at the dogs with a smile, wanting to pet them, so jungkook did a quick stop and let them pet the puppies. While that happend, he was luckily in the dog aisle, where the food, snacks and toys we're found.

The puppies ended up waking up after jungkook grabbed all the snacks and foods, he immediately got an idea. He grabbed the dogs out of the cart and put them on the ground, letting them pick whatever toy they wanted. The dogs sniffed and looked around, both of them grabbing different toys and placing them on the ground as jungkook put them on the cart.

He forgot to buy a leash so he got two blue ones with collars attached to them, also getting two fluffy beds for each one of them. The puppies ended up getting three toys each, just wanting to leave already, so they started barking at him and jumping at him to pick them up and place them on the cart, so jungkook did that before something bad happend.

———————————

Once jungkook got home with the bags and dogs following behind him, he realised jimin wasn't home yet. Jungkook grabbed the house keys and opened the door, the puppies entering immediately and smelling the furniture. He was scared the dogs would do an accident and jungkook wouldn't notice until jimin came home.

After a while of playing with the puppies, he put a red bowtie on each dog, wanting to surprise jimin when he came home after he texted jungkook a while ago. Jungkook let himself finally slip and stay on the stairs with the puppies trying to learn how to get up it.

"Ollie! Watch out! You're gonna fall!" Jungkook said, jungkook chuckled as the dogs made their way next to jungkook proudly. He heard the door jiggle as the three of them tilted their heads to see who it was at the door, a tall man appearing when he closed the door.

"Daddy!" Jungkook said, running over to jimin and jumping on him to hug him tightly.

"Hi bab-" Jimin got cut off short as he felt scratched and jumping on his foot and thighs, the two dogs had been trying to get his attention but jimin didn't notice at first. Jimin finished his sentence off and kissed jungkook on his forehead, then placing him down.

"Baby, whose dogs are these?" Jimin looked at them confused, trying to keep getting his attention but he ignored them, wanting jungkook to answer first the question. Jungkook looked at his daddy with guilty eyes and shrugged, running off up the stairs.

"No, Jeon Jungkook, come back here this instant or your going to get punished if you don't answer daddy." Jimin said with a stern voice, jungkook quickly stopping halfway through the steps, turning around and answering him, whining.

"Daddy! I saw these cute puppies today at a shelter and I couldn't just leave them so I got them both to get them a good home!" Jungkook said, jimin raising his brows up and mentally face palming himself. Jimin wasn't surprised at the kids behaviour, he always used to do this when he lived with his hyungs and now they all have dogs running around the house.

"Baby, you know we can't keep dogs, the house is small. Yeah I know, we're moving out soon to a bigger house but you have to tell daddy when you do these things, okay baby?" Jimin said, making the younger understand what he had to say. Jungkook nodded sadly at him and the puppies looked confused, their forehead wrinkling.

"But... can we still keep them?" Jungkook mumbled sadly, looking up at jimin with bambi eyes. Jimin gave up and just said yes, but with a rule.

"Rule number one baby, you got the dogs, their ur priorities now, you have to feed them, bathed them, taking them on walks and clean up their mess." Jimin said, jungkook nodding and going down the steps to give his daddy a hug.

"I love you daddy!"

"I love you too, baby."