49

Sakura's POV

I've been traveling north and then south for one month now, stopping a few times before continuing again, my destination is close and I can feel Inner getting anxious knowing very well my intentions to my visit.

'Sakura stop, please don't do this. Think of you and your future..please I beg you stop right now before I take control and go back to Konoha." Inner said with desperation.

"No, you know very well that I must do this, this must be done. Inner my future is foggy and my present is difficult, my past is dark and there's me with an empty heart. This is for the best Inner." I said to her before blocking her out.

After blocking her out I continued walking in silence until the waterfalls were heard and the air turned cool. I jumped to the nearest rocky hill leaving behind the trees and grass and going further into the rocky landscape full of water and rocks.

I continued my way up, until the ground wasn't visible anymore and instead a floor made of clouds was seen across the horizon.

I saw the entrance to my destination and landed perfectly. "It's been a while, Sakura-Chan." The old man. 

"It sure has, Doko-sama. You must know why I came here, I'm here for that favor you owe me." I said going directly to the point. Doko-sama is an old friend I met in one of my journeys looking for Orochimaru. Back then Doko-sama had an apprentice which was learning the special techniques only Doko-sama could use.  Back then I  saved his apprentice before he was assassinated by an assassin that was after Doko-sama's head but I helped them take care of the assassin and in return they would owe me a favor.

"You haven't changed much but at the same time you have sweet child. What will that favor be? You know very well my powers have limits." He responded as he lifted his gaze from the clouds to meet my eyes.

"Doko-sama I want you to extract my soul from my body and leave Inner in charge of it with Kurama as her advisor or the inner voice inside her head. I'm dangerous to this world and only cause pain to those around me....this curse mark is connected to me but not her or Kurama. If my soul leaves so will the curse mark, and she will be happy and everyone else."

"Dear child, Inner is your advisor and Kurama is a demon sealed inside your body. If I extract your soul and leave them behind you know very well your soul will die and you'll be stuck in a void giving you zero chance of you ever going back to your body or reincarnating...." he explained what I already knew.

"I know, but this must be done so I can stop causing pain to those around me. I'm ready to leave this world Doko-sama. It's just a matter of time before this curse mark swallows me whole or this power destroys me." I continued.

"I will help you but please let Inner out as a clone because this is a decision you two must make."

I did what he said and let Inner out, she was quiet and nervous, "hi there old man, long time no see." She said to him trying to ease her nervousness.

"Likewise, Inner-Chan." He greeted her back chuckling at her, seeing how she hasn't changed a bit.

"Sakura-chan, Inner-chan, my proposal for you two is; sealing you away Sakura-chan into a Soul Gem during the time your're in the Soul Gem your soul will be purified and once all the darkness that surrounds your heart is gone your soul will be purified and you'll be given the chance to reincarnated into someone new. However, all that power you posses will remain inside the Soul Gem and only your soul will be able to come out. While you're inside the Soul Gem Inner will be in control of your body and Kurama will be unsealed, but once he's unsealed he would come out of the mind of you two and will be free. What I'm trying to say is that Inner will take your place and will technically become the new Sakura while you are inside the Soul Gem purifying yourself to be able to reincarnate. It pains me to come to this decision but I believe this is a better chance to defeat the curse mark than to go through that sacrifice your're trying to do Sakura-chan. " Doko-sama said sadly. I want this, this is it. Today is the day I will become free, today is the day I will gain back my freedom, I will finally get my peace.