~Chapter 9: Fight~

Your POV

I'm sitting on L.J's lap, laying on his chest. He's fiddling with my hair. It feels nice. I watch Ben play his games. Then all of the sudden I hear a loud BAM! I swiftly turn and see Jack holding his face and running up to his room. What happened? I attempt to go and check on Jack but Jeff walks up to me. I try to move around him but it doesn't work. "(M/N), can I talk to you?" Jeff asks. I see L.J frown. I nod my head and follow Jeff outside. I stare at him in curiosity. "(M/N)... I..." He trailed off. I tilt my head to the side. Jeff's cheeks turned pink. "I love you." My eyes widened as I freeze. M-Me? I look down and slowly shake my head. Jeff looks broken. I kiss his cheek and after run my thumb softly back and forth on it. He frowns. "It's... It's fine." He looks at me heart broken.

I look down. "I-I'm s-s-sorry..." I said. He looked at me in surprise. "You... You spoke!" He said in awe. He cupped my face. "Do you love... E.J?" He asked. I slowly nod my head. His eyes widen with disbelief. "Why? I'm way better than him! Choose me instead!" He snarled. I back up, my eyes wide. For the first time... I was scared of him.

"S-sorry," he mumbled. "But... Why him? He's so dark and mysterious! He's cold hearted and..." Jeff trailed off. "He doesn't even love you!" He yelled. My eyes widen and tears roll down my cheeks. I cover my mouth in disbelief.

"He thinks you're annoying. He told me! He never liked those kisses you gave him! He doesn't even want to be your friend! What makes you think he'll date you?" Jeff snarled as he yelled. I ran away from him, crying harder and harder. I bust open the door and everyone jolts their head at me in surprise.

L.J's eyes widen the most. I don't bother to hide my tears as I run upstairs. "(M/N) what happened?!" I hear L.J say. I stop mid-way on the stairs and look at him with my blurry vision for a few seconds. My cheeks stained with tears as a waterfall of more came down. I ran into my room and slammed to door. I got into the bed and balled up, still crying my heart out. Jeff's words stinging me deep.

3rd person POV

"(M/N) what's wrong?!" L.J asked you. You looked at him, a waterfall of tears streaming down your face as everyone stared at you. You ran up the stairs and anger filled L.J. Jeff walked into the mansion slowly. L.J stomped over to Jeff and picked him up by his collar. Jeff's feet no longer touching the ground. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" L.J, for the first time, yelled. Jeff looked at him in shock, along with everyone else. L.J's teeth clenched harder as his anger grew. "It's none of your business." Jeff said. L.J got even angrier and threw Jeff against the wall. Jeff feel with a loud thud as L.J ran to Jack's room. He bursted through Jack's door to find Jack frozen looking at L.J in surprise. Jack had just finished patching up his punched cheek. "(M/N)'s crying." Was all he said before dashing to your room. Jack dashed right behind him.

They opened your door to find you in a ball, crying your heart out. Their hearts sink and they run to your side. "(M/N)! What happened?!" Jack says. L.J hugs you and you hug back. Jack tries to come to your aid but you push him away. Jack's heart sinks. "Wha- (m/n)?" L.J asks confused. L.J rocks you back and forth in attempt to stop your silent crying as you occasionally make inhuman noises.

Once you calm down they ask you what happened. You wrote "Jeff confessed to me. I declined and he told me Jack didn't love me and he thought I was annoying. He said Jack didn't enjoy me or my kisses."

They freeze at the message and you cry more. You look at Jack. "Is it true?" You write. "No! If course not! I love your company! You're not annoying! I love your kisses (m/n)! You're the best thing to happen to me!" Jack hugs you tight. You feel a little better. You tightly hug back as you make a small inhuman noise. L.J hugs you from behind and plays in your hair. You feel better. Jack then kisses you and you hesitate, but then kiss back.

Jack lays you on L.J's lap where you gladly stay and doze off as L.J plays in your hair. Jack walks out the room before running to Jeff. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Jack yelled. Jeff growled. It was the first time anyone heard Jack yell as well. Jack punched Jeff. "Why did you tell him that? Did you think he'd like you?" Jack snarled. Jeff and Jack got into a big fight, weapons included. They were stopped by Slenderman.

"What in the world is the cause of this?!" Slender yelled as the two killers sat in his office. "Him," Jack pointed at Jeff. "He made (m/n) cry because (m/n) rejected him!" Jeff scoffed at this before saying  "You don't deserve him! He's way better with me!" Jack growled and jumped out of his chair to attack Jeff. They went back and forth again. Slender grabbed both if them with his tendrils. "Enough!" He boomed. "Well maybe you should tell this brat to leave (m/n) alone! He loves me not him!" Jack snarled. Jeff growled and they tried to take at one another again but was stopped by the tendrils.

They got a very long lecturing.

Jeff was no longer able to be near you and the two killers were no longer able to be in the same room together.