Chapter 3: Getting to know Rylee

"Be my partner?"

"Y-yeah s-sure" I replied unintelligently. Way to go , you stuttered! So much for playing it cool. Rylee sat down beside me and I just studied her profile. Her deep blue ocean eyes that you could get lost in. And her facial structure, her chisled jawline and her full pink, plump lips.

"Are you done eye raping me?" She questioned, wiggling her eyebrows.

I could feel my cheeks turning red from embarrassment. "I was not doing that."

"Yeah , right." She laughed.

How could she make me blush ?! She's a girl!
A very hot girl. You shut up!

I kept arguing with myself internally until she spoke up. "So, are we gonna start? Or?" I realized that we haven't got anything done.
"Oh! Yeah, we should start."

"So, it's basically questions, right?" She asked. I nodded in response. "How personal can these questions get?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Doesn't matter to me, I'll answer whatever you ask." I said, picking my nails.

It was her turn to nod. "Are you a virgin?" She asked, smirking.

I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment, I was a virgin. How is this even relevant?
"Yeah, I am." I answered.

"What about you?" I countered back.

"Nah, I'm not." She replied nonchalantly. I nodded. "What's your favorite color?" I asked and she gave me an 'Are you serious' look. But I wanted some normal questions. She answered any way.

"Black and violet. You?"

"Black is not a colour. But mine are pink and baby blue."

"So you're a girly girl I see." She stated, giving me a lopsided grin.

I was about to answer when she asked another question. "Are you in a relationship?"

"Nope," I replied, popping the p like a child. These questions were oddly specific.

"How about you? Have a boyfriend?" I asked using her own question against her for the second time.

She laughed at me. "I don't bat for your team, Sandez."

My eyes widened in disbelief. "You mean?" I asked barely formulating my sentence properly.

"Yeah, I'm not into guys. I'm gay." She said, answering my unasked question.