60 ~ more than okay

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"I'm joking... ha... yeah. That was a joke." Lisa croaked out.

"Y-You're a terrible liar."

"No I'm not."

"You are o-one right now."

"What can I say? I'm a complete embarrassment."

"Let's go."

"Huh? Go where?"

"Um... your bedroom?" Chaeyoung whispered, still playing with the end of Lisa's top.

"A-Are you serious?" Lisa breathed out.

"I uh... only if you w-want to."

Lisa thought hard for a moment. Then harder... for a longer moment. Was she ready? Lisa knew she wanted Chaeyoung... badly... but she was also really nervous.

She didn't know what to do. She hadn't watched any videos. Lisa didn't want to live down to any of her expectations.

"Lis?"

"I'm sorry. I c-can't. Not yet."

Chaeyoung looked at her for a second. Her face was soft as she reached up and cupped Lisa's cheek. "You're struggling, a-aren't you?"

Lisa sighed. "Very much so. I love you. And y-yes... I've thought about having... um... s-sex... But I don't want to rush this. We've only been living together for a week." Lisa pouted.

"I know. It's okay." Chaeyoung whispered. "I love you too and, if I'm being c-completely honest, I'm nervous too."

"Really?"

"Yeah... you're the first person I've dated... the first person I've... kissed."

"Really? I was your first kiss?" Lisa smiled. Chaeyoung suddenly blushed shyly, looking away.

"Um, y-yeah."

"Look at me."

"No."

"Look at me."

"I don't wanna."

"Look."

Chaeyoung turned her head and looked at her, a frown on her lips. "Don't make fun of me."

"I can't. You're too cute to." Lisa chuckled and kissed her lips. Then again and again as she smiled. "let's wait baby. I promise, it'll be perfect."

"It's already perfect." Chaeyoung smiled. "Everything is."

~

They spent the next couple of hours cuddling each other on the couch. Telling childhood stories and reminiscing on their lives before Korea.

Lisa admired Chaeyoung so much. She was actually telling her things. Still getting sad, but keeping herself up enough to continue.

Lisa loved her for it.