chapter 27

27. Getting Help to Settle Down

Shu Shu was watching those instructional videos that children watched, and the more he saw, the more he felt that something was wrong.

He had always thought that he had still been on the earth. The second he had been found, he had still thought that he had run into a group of monsters who lived together on the earth. But now it seemed that he had been wrong, ah!

In the end, he was momentarily unable to say where the wrongness was, but somehow, everything now was totally different from what he had imagined.

Shu Shu was just thinking about it when he suddenly saw the "little daemon" in the video being carried by his parents onto a spaceship.

On the screen, the cartoon child Cocoa danced along to the background sound of "Cocoa travels on a spaceship; Cocoa is going to travel on a spaceship; Cocoa goes on a trip; Cocoa is going to go on a trip", looking incomparably lively. Shu Shu, however, was already stupefied.

Spaceship! There was actually a spaceship here! This video talked about all kinds of general knowledge in life, and a spaceship actually showed up in the video!

Here . . . was not the earth?

When he had been trapped in the forest before, because he had once lived in the forest for a long, long time, although he had been afraid, but he hadn't felt that he had been incongruous with everything around him. Now though . . . .

Shu Shu had the faint sensation of being abandoned by the whole world.

This place . . . was not the earth he had lived in.

Although the spiritual power on the earth was sparse, and the environmental pollution was grave, and he had not seen any other daemon except for him, but the earth after all was his native place. He had lived there for so many years, but here . . . Where was this place after all? Those men, were they really daemons?
In panic, Shu Shu whole person couldn't help but start to stiffen and then tremble slightly.

Edgar had been paying attention to Shu Shu's condition. When he discovered this situation, he immediately came to Shu Shu, observing Shu Shu anxiously.

A familiar scent suddenly appeared; Shu Shu subconsciously stretched his arms out and hugged Edgar's head while asking: "Big Snake, where the heck is this, ah?" His eyes were hot, and then his tears flowed out.

Edgar was somewhat dazed when the little sub-beastman suddenly got so close to him. Then, feeling the warm tears falling onto his body, he became relentlessly distressed. However, he did not even have hands to help wiping those tears.

"What to do, ah . . ." Shu Shu once again asked. He had to say that everything here was so unfamiliar to him, and it was only the huge snake that he was quite familiar with . . . . Wait a minute, snake?

Shu Shu abruptly reacted. Apparently he was . . . hugging a snake head?

The scales under his hands were cold and smooth, and the enormous snake mouth was next to him . . . .

Before, this situation would definitely make Shu Shu scared to "death" or immediately rigid, but now he already had a certain immunity. As a result, he, at any rate, didn't react in the ways mentioned above. He ultimately just pushed the huge snake away and then cried out in fear and jumped onto the sofa.

It seemed like . . . this kind of reaction was even more hurtful? Shu Shu saw that the huge snake remained motionless even when being pushed away by him. On the whole, he felt very embarrassed: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry . . ." He also didn't want to do such things, but he could not do anything about his instinctive reaction . . . .