chapter 30

30. Struck by Lightning Together

How did this pressure resemble the one from that time when he had been going to go through the tribulation? Shu Shu was a bit confused. Before long, he thought of something and quickly turned towards Edgar.

Staring at Edgar for a while, Shu Shu then broke into a run. He ran outside and saw a thundercloud in the sky. At once, he shouted excitedly: "Lightning tribulation! It's the lightning tribulation!"

Rolling in the sky, that cloud looked completely different than ordinary cloud. That . . . was indeed a thundercloud, ah!

He knew that his disciple's lightning tribulation was about to arrive, but he had never expected that it would actually arrive so fast!

His disciple was going to become a human? !

Shu Shu was both startled and delighted. At this time, Edgar had also come outside and raised his head to watch the sky together with Shu Shu.

How could an enormous black cloud suddenly appear in the sky?

Looking at the lightning that flashed from time to time in the black cloud, Edgar felt that a thunderbolt would inevitably strike their house down .

"Big Snake, you must go through the tribulation. You go outside and go through the tribulation, I'll be waiting for you here . . ." Shu Shu got a lot of genuine general knowledge about cultivation from the red bead. Included among these was that you had to go through the tribulation by yourself, otherwise it might make the lightning tribulation become very formidable and very difficult to endure. This point was the reason why the huge snake had to definitely leave the house.

However, before he even finished speaking, the huge snake suddenly rushed over and used its tail to roll him up and then quickly fled towards a spacious and empty area in the distance.

The little sub-beastman seemed to want to say something, but Edgar had no time to listen to him speak-the lightning in the sky was going to strike them down, he had to quickly escape with the little sub-beastman!

Carrying the little sub-beastman, Edgar slithered faster than ever before and soon brought the little sub-beastman to a spacious and empty playing field a short distance away.

A spacious and empty area like this was suitable to be used for evading thunderbolt . . . . Edgar breathed a sigh of relief and wanted to put the little sub-beastman down, but he suddenly discovered that the thundercloud actually followed them and was now staying on top of the spacious and empty square. Moreover, it was also a little bigger.

He would still be struck by lightning here! Edgar had no time to think too much; he rolled up the little sub-beastman and continued to move forward, fleeing.

"Put me down!" Rolled up by the snake tail and carried away at high speed, Shu Shu felt that the food he had swallowed down to his belly before were all going to be jolted out. The lightning tribulation was about to begin, and if he was not let go, then it would also count him in and make him struck by lightning together with the huge snake, ah!

He had been struck by lightning last time, and it had been very, very painful. He didn't want to be struck again now!

Hurry up and let him go, ah!

Edgar clearly didn't know what Shu Shu was thinking. He faintly felt that the thundercloud in the sky was exceptionally dangerous. Now he was even more determined to take the little sub-beastman away and run for their lives.

He fled at extraordinary speed, and soon he arrived at another spacious and empty spot.

The thundercloud followed them closely until it gathered above them once again.

There wasn't enough time to talk or to think too much; Edgar changed direction and continued to flee.

Edgar was running so fast to the extent that when Shu Shu opened his mouth to speak, the wind rushed into his mouth, and he could hardly speak. However, no matter how difficult it was to speak, some words still had to be spoken: "You . . . you're so stupid, ah!"