chapter 39

39. Still Want to Duel?

When General Leva found out that His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince had been kidnapped by the star pirates, his heart jumped into his throat. After realizing that the man opposite the commlink was actually Edgar, his heart finally settled back down into his chest.

"Your Imperial Highness, why are you aboard the star pirates ship?" Leva asked. The spaceship of the Blazing Flame Star Pirate Group was very famous. It was said that the military had once besieged this star pirate group. Unfortunately, their target was too small and too skilled at hiding, while the universe was too big. In the end, they had never been able to capture the men of this star pirate group. Their pursuit was in vain even after spending so much military funds.

"There were star pirates who wanted to rob us on the road." Edgar said.

Leva was stunned but managed to react immediately. Because there were star pirates who wanted to rob His Imperial Highness' group, so they simply robbed the star pirates in turn?

It was an action worthy of His Imperial Highness! Leva glanced at Edgar admiringly.

Leva was of the Imperial Fleet. Although the Empire had military ranks, but the military expenditures were paid by the Imperial family. Naturally, they were also loyal to the Imperial family.

"Edgar, what's going on outside? You . . ." Head peeking out from the doorway, Shu Shu looked at Edgar cautiously. Didn't his disciple say that he was a crown prince? Why would they get besieged by the military? Could it be that he was actually a former crown prince? Or did the Imperial family actually have a falling-out with the Empire? Or . . . did he have a brother who didn't want him to return and hoped to ambush him halfway?

"A sub-beastman?" Leva was surprised to see a sub-beastman come running to talk to Edgar. There was actually a sub-beastman in the spaceship, and he could even enter and exit the cockpit at will and call Edgar's name directly . . . .

Leva hadn't had time to say anything yet, and the communication was already terminated by Edgar.

". . ." Leva looked for the record of the video call just now, took a screenshot of the scene where the sub-beastman appeared, and then sent it to His Imperial Majesty the Emperor.

The crown prince had graduated from the Imperial College for ten years already. Many noblemen would get betrothed when they were studying in the Imperial College and get married as soon as they graduated. The crown prince, however, had never tried to find any sub-beastman during these past years, and no sub-beastman had ever appeared at his side as well . . . . It was really not easy to arrive at the current situation, so of course, Leva had to report it immediately.

His Imperial Majesty and the Empress would surely be happy!

Edgar didn't know what Leva did. He turned his head and, seeing Shu Shu's anxious look, said comfortingly, "Don't be afraid, this fleet is coming to bring me back to the capital star."

Such a big fleet, and it was actually coming to bring Edgar back to the capital star! Shu Shu gave Edgar an admiring glance. His disciple was a Mr. Perfect, ah! Since there was someone who was able to support him, he didn't need to work hard in the future, did he?

As a hamster spirit who would run to humans to become a house pet because living in the wild was too hard, Shu Shu completely lacked psychological pressure from asking for support or being kept.

He was really quite easy to support. He only had to eat enough, that's it!

Looking at the sub-beastman's eyes that were as bright as the full moon, Edgar suddenly felt a bit proud of himself.

Among the dazzling warships of the Imperial Fleet, there were three spaceships that seemed to be out of place among the surrounding warships. On top of that, there was even an extremely ugly cargo spaceship between the three spaceships . . . . This scene undoubtedly got the attention of every spaceship they met along the way.

When the fleet was approaching the capital star, after only one or two days of travel, the capital star had already received the news.

General Leva of the Imperial Fleet was coming back with His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince.

More than a week had passed since the Imperial family held a press conference, yet those matters had not completely died down.

However, what everyone was talking about now was not whether Edgar had really become a fallen beast and was being kept in the capital star. Rather . . . did the crown prince really consider everyone else beneath him as a rule? Had he really suppressed the new recruit who bullied his classmate?

As for the assaulted sub-beastman . . . . After learning that Edgar had not become a fallen beast, there were many sub-beastmen who thought that Edgar couldn't have forced himself on the sub-beastman. Without much extra effort, the personal life of the sub-beastman who had stood up to accuse Edgar was turned upside down.

As it turned out . . . this sub-beastman had absolutely never been in contact with Edgar!

When the crown prince attended the Imperial College, this sub-beastman was still in elementary school. The crown prince had joined the military after graduation and seldom returned to the capital star. At which time did the crown prince force this sub-beastman to do such things?

Anyway, this matter had been clarified, but there was no evidence or proof that Edgar had not done the other two things, especially since Geo had made a solemn vow that he was going to find Edgar for a duel.

"From the start, His Imperial Highness has no need to suppress that Geo. His Imperial Highness' innate skills are much better than Geo's!"

"But if that's indeed the case, why on earth would Geo find His Imperial Highness for a duel? Making such a faux pas, won't the Imperial family make life difficult for him?"

"I believe His Imperial Highness surely won't do that kind of thing."

"Maybe His Imperial Highness himself doesn't know what the people around him have done?"