chapter 41

41. I Really Have Money

Edgar halted and put on some clothes; his entire body felt like burning.

He actually let the sub-beastman see his, his . . . .

Well, okay, after the beastmen changed into their beast forms, many of them were "naked", and it was very easy to see their equipment. But the snake beastmen's equipment was usually hidden in their bodies. Edgar had never let the sub-beastman see it, and even his mother had never seen it!

What's more, the little sub-beastman also touched it. Touched it!

Edgar felt that place become rock hard. Even if he changed into his human form, a certain place still felt hot and not quite right.

His train of thought started to drift away, and he suddenly thought of one thing . . . . The little sub-beastman said that his equipment was cute?

It was said that many Felidae beastmen in their beast forms received lots of attention from the sub-beastmen because of their balls. There was actually an outspoken sub-beastman who organized an alliance that specialized in exchanging tips and tricks for playing with eggs. But the snake beastmen . . . no one had ever said that their equipment was cute, and some sub-beastmen even avoided them out of dislike of their beast forms.

After all, snake beastmen had two, which was different from ordinary people.

Since the little sub-beastman said they were cute, did it mean that the little sub-beastman would not avoid him out of dislike of his current appearance?

Edgar's line of thought floated far away. Meanwhile, Shu Shu was finally reacting to what he had touched.

When he saw a snake in the wild, he ran away. He had never paid attention to a snake's reproductive organs. When he saw two snakes coupled together, he thought they were fighting. In any case, he later watched the Animal World.

He heard that snakes had two . . . *cough cough*.

Shu Shu was really embarrassed having actually touched his disciple's vital parts. He glanced at Edgar apologetically: "I'm sorry, I . . ."

"Never mind." Edgar quickly interrupted Shu Shu's speech and then said: "I'll take you to eat first."

Shu Shu also felt that the situation would be very awkward if he apologized, so he just walked behind Edgar silently.

In fact, they were all men. Taking a quick look and giving it a touch were nothing, right? Moreover, it happened while Edgar was in his beast form . . . . When he had been a hamster, a woman had grabbed him to look at his balls.

Thinking this way, Shu Shu was more relaxed. But watching Edgar, who was walking in front of him, he always thought that this man's back was particularly stiff. Anyway, it might be that he was wrong. Edgar was a soldier, so his body was usually rigid like this.

Taking a nut out of his food pouch, Shu Shu started to nibble on it slowly. He felt that the biggest advantage of his cultivation was that he didn't have to worry about getting a stomach ache because of bad food. Other hamsters couldn't eat this and couldn't eat that, and if they ate a little too much bread or insects, they would suffer from excessive internal heat. He, however, totally didn't need to worry about it.

"Crunch crunch", "crunch crunch" . . . . Hearing the sound of the sub-beastman gnawing at some food behind him, Edgar, who originally felt uncomfortable from head to foot, slowly returned to normal at last.

The sub-beastman did not feel uncomfortable, why should he fell uncomfortable? However, the matter of pursuing the sub-beastman demanded immediate action.

After all, the sub-beastman had seen him.

"Shu Shu, you're in the capital star, so you need an identity. I plan to set you up as my mother's relative. What do you think?" Edgar asked while they were eating breakfast.

"Okay." Shu Shu nodded and was a little excited. He would finally have an ID card? When he was on Earth, in order to be able to have an official identity and not become an unregistered resident after passing through the heavenly tribulation, he had specially learned by heart some fake ID card numbers. He didn't expect that he now didn't need a fake ID card to be able to have an ID, and a real one to boot.

"That's settled then. Your full name is Shu Shu, and your age?" Edgar asked again and conveniently mentioned: "In the Beastman Empire, sub-beastmen become adults at the age of 18."

"I . . ." Shu Shu really wanted to say that he was of the same age as Edgar, but then he remembered that his face did not look like a 30-year-old. He could only feel wronged and said, "I'm eighteen."

Edgar thought carefully, "I'll have someone assist you with the identity chip, and I'll give it to you tomorrow."

"Alright." Shu Shu nodded.

"After we eat, I'll take you to buy some things." Edgar said again.

Edgar had contacted his staff in the capital star last night. In the light of the original situation, it was best if he sent out a formal statement after he arrived at the capital star. Or he could meet with the reporters to clarify all the previous matters. However, what happened yesterday made the netizens automatically wash him clean. Now he didn't need to do another superfluous thing and also had a few days of free time.