Argue [1]

Taehyung's P.O.V

I looked at the clock, as it said that it was already 12. I've been waiting for Jungkook, and he said that he's still on the practice with Jimin and Hoseok hyung.

I looked at my phone and decided to text Jimin hyung, because I'm getting worried and worried everyday.

little jiminie hyungie :]

tae: hyung? are you done on your practice wih hoseok and kookie?

jiminie: wdym? its saturday bb! we dont have practice. plus I'm with Yoonie hyung.

tae: he told me that you guys r gonna have practice and he's still not yet here.

jiminie: wait im going to ask yoonie if he knows where gguk is.

tae: thanks hyung :)

I stood up and go directly at the kitchen, pouring a cup of water. I look at the clock, can't believe that my fucking boyfrienf just lied to me.

Ring..

I opened my phone and saw Jimin texted me.

jiminie: yoonie hyung said he didn't saw jungkook today, but he saw him earlier with some girl?? idk?? like going to cafe, thats what yoonie saw ealier he told me. :( u good?

tae: is this serious? uve gotta be kidding me ??

jiminie: dont do any shits,, i know you tae

tae:  minnie :( ill contact him…

jiminie: okay. but dont do anything okay??? U want me to go there?

tae: im fine min. i would like to be alone this time. :(

jiminie: okay tae. dont forget that im always here 4 u :) night babe :)

tae: night minnie :)

-

Taehyung walked back and forth as he trie to call Jungkook for the fourth time. He's not answering his phone. Taehyung is just thinking posiive thoughts instead of being negative.

He rings for the fifth time.

"Tae? y r u call spamming me? I'm busy, we're like re-rehearsing."

"Why do you sound exhausted?"

"uh.. b-because im tired you know. The practice and everything."

"You should go home now."

"Wh-wh- ugh! F-faster!"

That's when Taehyung's first tear slipped.

"What a-are you doing?"

'Jungkook! Just insert that fucking bigass cock in-'

"SHUT UP KIM!"

Taehyung bite his lips until he tasted the blood. He burst out crying.

"Tae! TAEHYUNG! I-I'LL EXPLAIN! DON'T GO ANYWH-"

Taehyung ended the call as he stared ay his phone for a whole minute. He looked like a sobbing mess. Taehyung bumped his head on the wall for repeated times. He opened his messages and look for Jimin, his only hope.

tae: minnie can i go to your place?

jiminie: oh tae,,, of fucking course.

tae: r u sure? wouldnt Yoongi hyung mind?

jiminie: he wouldnt tae. he's even worried about you.

tae: i hate myself minnie :'(

jiminie: tae. dont u dare do anything. tae pls, for the sake of me and yoongi.

tae: ill come over.

jiminie: y dont i and yoonie hyung will be the one to cone over?

tae: he's coming minnie. ion wanna see him :( he said he'll wait for me until we got married but now he's fucking hooking up with some girl. do i deserve this minnie?

jiminie: ill pick u up rn. he's a dickhead tae, dw about him. you deserve much better.

Taehyung just stares at his best friend's message. He can't help but burst out crying again. He curled up like a ball and lean on the wall. He stood up as he heard a car outside -- it was either Jungkook or Jimin.

Taehyung opened the door, he was greeted by hug.

"Minnie, I do-"

"Let's go." Jimin smiled weakly at Tae as they got inside the car.

"I don't want to live anymore." He said.

"Shush Tae." Jimin focused on his driving but seeing his best friend a mess make him cry a little, maybe more than a little.

"T-tae please, you don't want seeing me cry right? Well I don't want seeing you cry to, babe." Jimin said, glancing at Taehyung who's crying and crying.

"He promised that he'll wait for me until we get married! He promised that he'll love me till the end! He pro-"

"Promises are meant to be broken too, Tae." Jimin sniffled, parking his car. They saw Yoongi worriedly walked towards the car. They both got outside as Jimin hugged Taehyung again.

"I love you and you deserve so much better Tae." Jimin squished him. Yoongi awed as he looked at he scene.

"Come here Taehyung." Yoongi smiled to lift up the mood, he opened his arms as Taehyung hugged him too.

"You can stay here whenever you like." Yoongi said as he patted the younger back and smiled at him.

ring…

kookie>_<: tae where r u ? pls tell me! im going to explain.

tae: taehyung dont want to talk to you right now. It'll be alright if u give him space for a moment. He don't deserve this. You even promised him everything but you did something that'll make Taehyung be scared for his whole life. Give Tae the space he needs.

kookie>_<: i know i messed up pls i want to talk to taehyung! [sending failed]

kookie>_<: pls no! i want to talk to tae [sending failed]

[you cannot receive or send message at the moment]