chapter 59

59. The Tumor Grows Bigger

Shu Shu spiritedly dug some holes for a long time and also dug up some pretty yet only fingernail-sized shells, and then he was dug up from inside the hole by Edgar. Edgar even stuffed him into his own clothes in spite of his struggles.

Shu Shu was a little unhappy at first, but Edgar's body was comfortably warm. He scratched Edgar with his claws a few times and was not angry anymore. Finally, panting, he crawled out of Edgar's collar and turned into a man in Edgar's embrace. "Edgar, let's go catch some fishes and eat seafood?"

"Okay." Edgar nodded and had someone find a boat.

The sun had begun to set, and when it reached the sea level, it practically cast a golden glow over the ocean.

Shu Shu and Edgar took a small boat and brought a full set of sea fishing tools to fish. Unfortunately, they did not caught anything from the start . . . .

"You must curb your imposing manner!" After turning the problem over in his mind and not coming out with any idea, Shu Shu probed the situation under their boat with spiritual power and finally understood the reason.

There was actually no fish at all underneath their boat, which was definitely because they were scared away by Edgar!

Shu Shu looked at Edgar with a depressed face. Edgar, seeing Shu Shu's depressed look, pulled the man into his arms . . . .

"Beast!" Shu Shu glared at Edgar. When he saw this man's cold and indifferent manner, Shu Shu thought about whether this cold-hearted man would be interested in many things or not. As a result . . . according to the man's performance these past few days, he was simply a beast, ah!

"I'm indeed a beast. What's the matter?" Edgar looked at Shu Shu in confusion. The meaning of beast referred to animal. After they beastmen transformed, they were all beasts, right?

"Rogue!" Shu Shu bit Edgar's arm. He did not know why, but he especially liked to gnaw on Edgar now, and he also liked to be close to Edgar.

Edgar's body that was gnawed by Shu Shu tickled. When he pulled Shu Shu close before, he actually just wanted to kiss him, that's all. But then he was bitten by Shu Shu . . . so he really acted like a rogue and carried Shu Shu back into the cabin.

The boat they were riding swayed along with the sea, and the two of them also swayed along with the sea. When it was over, Edgar's body was already covered with Shu Shu's "scent".

On the wedding night, Edgar was still a little unskilled and finished very fast during his first time with Shu Shu, but now he lasted longer and longer. Unfortunately, Shu Shu had never been able to endure for too long. Therefore, even though Edgar had been injecting him with a steady flow of spiritual power, but he still felt a little weak after he finished and couldn't help but cry out, "It's so unfair! How could you last so long?"

Edgar held Shu Shu in his arms and kept kissing him while feeling a little worried-Shu Shu . . . appeared to suffer from premature ejaculation? But sub-beastmen seemed to be this way, very sensitive.

Shu Shu was somewhat unhappy, but after being kissed by Edgar for a while, he thought of something and looked very smug. "Anyway, me being like this is already considered as good. Usually, my own kind is all quick draw!"

They hamster when copulating were not like humans, who took their time making love, and often shot in seconds. With how long he lasted now, among hamsters, he absolutely could've turned up his nose at the mouse crowd!

". . ." Edgar previously didn't say anything about it in order not to strike a blow to Shu Shu's self-respect, but he didn't expect that Shu Shu would actually regard it as glory . . . .

After Shu Shu finished, he didn't want to move and once again took out something to eat from his food pouches. Upon seeing this, Edgar asked, "Do you want to eat seafood?" He could not keep letting his partner rely on snacks to eat his fill . . . .

"I want!" Shu Shu nodded without the slightest hesitation.

"I'm going to help you catch it." Edgar took off his clothes and jumped into the sea.

"Hey!" Shu Shu was startled. He ran to the edge of the boat and looked down into the water, but he could no longer spot Edgar.

"Edgar!" Shu Shu called a few times, but there was no response at all. Right as he became more and more anxious, a man surfaced from the sea. It was surely Edgar, right?

Shu Shu instantly breathed a sigh of relief. "Did you catch a fish?"

"I did." Edgar pulled the ladder on the edge of the boat down and climbed aboard. At the same time, the thing held in his hand was slowly dragged out of the water, which turned out to be a fish as big as a man!