chapter 63

63. A Tumor vs. A Child

Pregnant? Impossible! Shu Shu was a beastman; how could he become pregnant? Moreover, he and Shu Shu only got married less than two months ago; it's impossible to get pregnant and for the child to grow so fast! Edgar could not help but think that the doctor was talking nonsense. "You check it more clearly!"

"Yeah, I obviously only have a tumor, and I'm going to have an operation to remove it tomorrow!" Shu Shu also said. Even if the sub-beastmen in this world had internal reproductive organs and could get pregnant, but he was not a sub-beastman, ah. He absolutely didn't have those organ; so how could he get pregnant?

The questioned doctor stared at the examination device on his hand, somewhat bewildered-could it be that he was really mistaken?

After giving it some thought, the doctor asked, "Your Imperial Highness the Crown Prince, will you let me try examine the crown princess once again?"

"Quickly do it!" Edgar, seeing Shu Shu's deathly white complexion, stated without the slightest hesitation.

The doctor started to give Shu Shu another examination right away and even pressed Shu Shu's abdomen with his hand.

It was at this time everyone finally realized that Shu Shu's belly was a little big . . . . Shu Shu wore loose clothes and was standing before, so everyone didn't see it, but now that Shu Shu was half-carried in the crown prince's arms for the examination, his belly became conspicuous . . . . The crown princess' belly looked exactly the same as a pregnant sub-beastman's.

Donald had collapsed, but the live broadcast on the star network still continued and was still the same 360-degree, omni-directional, and three-dimensional live broadcast as before. Who made the crown prince unable to manage this thing? Other people did not dare to make decisions without permission.

The bad guy had been beaten, and the crown prince had already rescued the crown princess. Now that the situation was no longer critical, everyone had time to discuss it. "What the hell is this all about? The Imperial family intends to announce the news of the crown princess' pregnancy to clarify the previous rumor of the crown prince losing his beast bead?"

"Wanting to clarify is also not like this, ah. If they really want to clarify, why on earth do they still insist on saying that the crown princess has a tumor when the doctor has said that it's pregnancy?"

"With how the crown princess looks, it seems that he's really pregnant."

"It's totally impossible for His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince and the crown princess to not even know if it's pregnancy, right? So, it should be really a tumor."

"I also think it should be really a tumor . . . . The crown princess won't have a problem, will he?"

. . . . . .

Before, Donald said that the crown prince had no beast bead. If the crown prince really didn't have it, and yet the crown princess still got pregnant, it was unlikely that they still didn't admit the pregnancy at this time. Therefore . . . the crown princess was estimated to be really unwell.

For a moment, the live broadcast viewers all started to inwardly pray for the crown princess, hoping that he would not have something.

There were more and more people watching the live broadcast right now. After Myer was informed by some people, he also went to watch the live broadcast.

Seeing Edgar holding Shu Shu with gaze firmly stuck on Shu Shu's body, Myer's clenched fists were getting tighter and tighter.

"Myer, don't be sad. I think the crown prince definitely has you in his heart. He should have no beast bead and feels that he doesn't deserve you, so he'd marry that Shu Shu!" Myer's friend said.

What Myer's friends said, some netizens also mentioned, and many people also thought of the same thing. Nevertheless, Myer only smiled bitterly.

He had eyes and could clearly see that when Edgar looked at Shu Shu, his eyes were full of deep love.

Regardless of whether Edgar had the beast bead or not, he sincerely liked that sub-beastman.

Thinking so, Myer continued to watch the live broadcast.

Ian was also watching the live broadcast as he rushed to the Imperial Plaza. His face was not so good, and his heart was as rocky as turbulent seas and rivers.

The people who knew about Edgar not having the beast bead were very, very few. How the hell did that Donald know? Why would he do a live broadcast to publicize this matter?

Like those people who had framed Edgar before, did he want to ruin Edgar's reputation? And ruin the Imperial family's reputation?

Ian gritted his teeth and felt very painful when he thought of his son receiving all kinds of criticism after the news about him having no beast bead spread. At the same time, he also thought of some other things.

Donald was recommended by Jonathan, and the matter of Edgar having no beast bead, he only told Jonathan . . . .

Did what happened this time also have something to do with Jonathan? But . . . why would Jonathan do such things?

The aircraft Ian rode in stopped on the balcony of the Imperial Plaza Restaurant. At this moment, the doctor was finally done giving Shu Shu a detailed examination.

"Although my instrument can't inspect the child's specific circumstances because the energy on the child's body is too strong, but the crown princess is pregnant. This is beyond doubt." The doctor's expression was very firm. "The crown princess' movements just now were too violent and injured the fetus' vital energy, so he must take a good rest now."