Forehead Security/Requested

Requested by Edeline9611

Warnings: Cursing, fluff,

———

Tony remembered the day so well. The day he met you in that bar. You both flirted with each other furiously. It was like it was a competition to see who could come up with the most sexual innuendos. It was crazy, but he enjoyed it thoroughly. You both slept together and never saw each other again.

Until, he saw you again. You were at the coffee shop with a friend. Tony saw you instantly, and didn't want to invade on your conversation. You took notice of him and smiled.

"Good morning Mr. Stark," You greeted. Tony exchanged the smile and ordered a coffee. You waved him over and he sat down next to you.

"Uhm, Tony this is Wade. Wade? This is Tony," You said and Wade shook Tony's hand. Wade smirked at you, and you glared at him. "How's it been Tony?"

"Good," Tony replies fairly smoothly. He drunk out of his cup and tapped the side of it. It was silent for a couple minutes. Wade left you two alone, the bastard. He knew what he was doing.

"So," Tony mumbled and you smiled at him. "I was wondering, if you'd like to work at Stark Tower."

You raised a brow at him. You could use the extra money, and seeing Tony everyday doesn't sound so bad either.

"Yeah sure," Tony perked up and nodded. He drank the rest of his coffee and threw it in the trash can. He finally got his confidence back and winked at you.

"See you later, Miss Y/N.

———
Time Skip brought to you by Sam and Scott dabbing
———

You have been working at Stark tower for a couple of weeks now. It started to get easier as you did. Happy was always watching you, for some reason. Anyway, one day a fine looking man stepped through the door.

You being Tony's assistant had to greet him and make sure he got to his appointment with Tony.

"Hello sir, I'm Y/N," You say and the other man grinned.

"Hello, Y/N, I'm Aldrich Killian," he replied, taking your hand in his and kissing your knuckles.

During this encounter, Happy was watching like a hawk. He fumbled to get the iPad out and message Tony.

"Is this forehead of security? What Happy?" Tony snapped through the device. Happy rolled his eyes.

"This dude is getting touchy with Y/N," Happy mumbled and Tony raised a brow.

"Why do I care? She's her own person,"

"You wanna See?"

"Yes," Happy struggled to flip the iPad for a few minutes. He notices you leading Aldrich towards Tony's office.

"They're coming to your office," Happy warns and hangs up. Tony frowns and straightens his outfit. He gelled up his hair and forced a smile.

"Hello Aldrich," He greeted and let him inside. The other man came in and you gave Tony a thumbs up. Tony smiled and looked back at the other man. They talked about business for about two hours. Every-time Aldrich tries to explain to Tony what he was proposing, Tony would zone off.

Finally they both finished and Tony led him out of the office. You walked him downstairs and to his car. Tony called Happy almost instantly.

"Hey Happy!" He greeted and looked out the window at you two.

"He asked her out," Happy replies and Tony hung up. He growled in anger and walked downstairs. You walked upstairs and met him in the middle of the staircase.

"Hey Tony," You say and Tony nods. He crosses his arms and follows you back up to his office. Ignoring where he was originally gonna go.

"So, I heard that Aldrich asked you out.." You raised a brow at him and he looked the other way. You roll your eyes.

"Yeah," You confirm and Tony nods. You were both back inside his office. Tony frowned, but looked at you. "Wait, How do you know that?"

"Happy..."

"You've been spying on me?"

"For work reasons."

"Oh my god Tony," You say sighing. He stuffs his hands into his pockets. "Do you not trust me?"

"Of course I do,"

"Then why is Happy spying on me?"

"Work....reasons." He replies and you glare at him. He sighs and glanced at his shoes for a second.

"Look, Y/N. I care about you a lot," He confesses and you raise a brow.

"I just don't wanna lose you,"

You let out a sigh as he says this. He waits for you to say something. When you don't reply after a couple of minutes he gets more nervous.  He looks up at you, about to apologize. Then he felt your lips press softly against his. His arms wrap around you slowly and he hums against your lips. His head tilts as he continues to kiss you.

You both pulled apart smiling widely at each other.

"I like you too Mr. Stark,"

Alright, now that I have your attention

Alright, now that I have your attention. I've decided that I'm gonna just gonna do all the requests. Because I literally have ideas for all of them, and school is coming to an end.

So I'll be doing all of them. And those will be the last chapters.

All other requests, from the prompt list or other ones,  will be fulfilled in the second book.