Elijah

Mystery PoV
The man I compelled to fetch the doupleganger pulled up and placed her in the back. "There was a complication" he told me in monotone. "What happened?" I asked he left and went to his car returning with a small child in his arms. "She was holding the infant when I took her, the child was already knocked out." I stared at the child for a minute deciding what to do. "Place her in the front." He walked round and strapped her into the passenger. He walked back to my open window. "Thank you for your help" His face remanded emotionless "is there anything else." The man asked I smirked. "Just one more thing. Come closer." He edged forward "closer." Once he was close enough I bite ravishingly into his neck draining him of all blood. Letting his body drop I rolled up the window, wiping excess blood off my face before driving away. I glanced at the little girl to see her awake starring at me terrified. "Hello little one." She flinched as I reached over and stroked her check. "No need to be afraid I won't hurt you, if you behave." She started at me frozen in fear "will you be a good girl?" She nodded quickly. I petted her head and focused back on the road, this is gonna be fun.

Baileys PoV
I fluttered my eyes open adjusting to the new light, I was in a car. I assumed it was elenas car and closed my eyes again when I heard a strangers voice. "Come closer." I slowly opened my eyes in fear and looked to my left to see a man in hat and glasses leaning out a window. "Closer" He said before ripping into another mans throat. Oh God! He's a vampire! I continued to stare at him as he wiped the bloods from his chin. I started to breath heavy thinking of what he might do to me. His head snapped in my direction, he smirked seeing I am awake. "Hello little one." He spoke clearly reaching towards my face, I flinched back afraid he was gonna hurt me. "No need to be afraid, I won't hurt you. If you behave" he began stroking my cheek softly as I sat frozen with fear. "Will you be a good girl?" He asked and I quickly nodded not wanting to get hurt. He tapped my head as if I was a dog, before starting to drive away. I sat still scared to move for a while, eventually I turned my attention from the man to the window. Trying to find anything that looked familiar. But there was nothing but deserts. I looked back at the man seeing him still head forward watching the empty road. I turned my head to the back of the car. There lay Elena covered in blood with her hands and feet tied. I whimpered. "Aww" I wizzed back round to face the man only now realising we had stopped. "Don't worry cutie, she is gonna be fine. For now!" He smirked amused as my face fell in fear. He chuckled exiting the car and picking up Elena from the back. Before opening my door and motion for me to get out. I unbuckled my belt and jumped down from the High seat, luckily landing on my feat. "Now follow me." He began walking with me close behind searching for an escape. "Oh and if you try to run I'll kill you" he smiled a toothing grin before walking into an abandoned building. This isn't gonna end well.

The house is big and dirty with little furniture but a couch in the middle of a giant room. As we were walking Elena began to wake up. The man set her on the couch and began untying her hands and feet "want do you want" she murmured but the man quickly shushed her "please im hurt" she begged clearly in pain. "I know" he looked at me his face vamping out. " I know just one taste" he went at her neck while Elena screamed in fear as I rushed forward. "Trevor! Control yourself" I lady appeared at the top of the staircase entering the room. "Buzzkill!" Trevor mumbled clearly disappointed he couldn't have a drink. I stare at the newly arrived women hoping she'd save us, he eyes locked with mine. "Whats with the Kid?" She quizzed confused. My breathing became funny again. "Oh this little cutie" Trevor stepping behind me holding my shoulders. I didn't like him this close to me "was with the doubleganger" he explained while I continued to stare at the women less afraid of her than Trevor. "Leave her be Trevor!" I signed silently with relief "just leave her here." He walked out the room leaving me Elena and the women alone. I ran quickly to Elena and cuddled into her feeling safer in her arms. Elena rubs my back slowly. "What do you want from me?" Elena slowing Sat up right pushing me behind her "omg you look just like her." The lady stares shocked. Intrigued Elena stands leaving me curled in a ball on the couch "but I'm not please, Whatever....." the lady cuts her off "be quiet" she snaps but Elena keeps moving forward. "But I'm not katherine my names Elena Gilbert." The lady was visibly becoming more irritated. "I know who you are, I said be quiet." Elenas kept moving closer. "What do you want" she begged one last time her voice shaking in fea. Without warning the lady swung road and slapped Elena knocking her unconscious. I screamed in fright, catching her attention. She look at me with regret, "please stay here" she told me and left. I moved over to Elena worried, I tried to shake her awake but she wouldn't wake up. I gave up quickly and curled into my sisters side falling into an uneasy sleep.

Awoke again feeling movement, I groan and glance up. Elena was holding me close while pacing back and forth. Noticing I was awake she set me on the couch crouching down in front of me. "OMG! Bailey are you okay? Did they hurt you!" She sounded mad and scared at the same time. "I'm scared!" I whimpered trying to hold back tears like I have been all day. "I'm so sorry bailey, I PROMISE we are gonna go home okay?" I looked down feeling bad that I didn't believe her. "Hey, look at me" I looked her in the eye with a sad expression "we are going home and we can go to stefans and we will all make cookies. And just have fun alright! We are getting out of here" her tone of voice was extremely serious and I believed her. Of course Dami would save me, he always saves me. Only now did I realise rose was in the room watching are little moment. "He's here!" Trevor came rushing down the stairsn looking terrified "this was a mistake!" I hid further behind Elena scared of Trevor "no, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me." The lady comforted him sounding confident. "No! he wants me dead rose!" He shouted clearly panicking "he wants her more" she pointed at Elena. "I can't do this! You give her to him, he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out!" He Tried to leave but rose grabbed his arms "hey what are we?" She asked him softly. "We're family. Forever." I found the sentiment sweet to be with your family forever. Suddenly, startling all of us a loud knock sounded at the door. "Stay here with them" rose told Trevor heading to the door. "And keep quiet." Thinking of whatever or bwhoever was here could scared a vampire I started to panic. I struggled to breath "Elena" I called out breathlessly. "Omg Bailey" Elena looked at me shocked and went to hug me but my skin burned her. It was happening again. "It hurts" I cried hating pain. Trevor sped forward and placed Elena safely across the room as if I was going to explode. I cried harder. I breathed heavily in and out when the ground left from beneath my feet. "Help me!" I cried out terrified. "Bailey!!!" Elena called back fighting against Trevor's hold. I man in a suit appeared with rose and they both stared at me in shock. I screamed loudly finding the pain unbearable, closed my eyes to block of the pain. I suddenly felt a warm embrace slightly soothing my pain. "It hurts" I muttered barely Audible. "It's okay little one" A thick English accent whispered into my ear "focus it all towards something alright? Can you do that for me" I opened my eyes and looked up at the man who had just arrived. I looked towards Elena and Trevor, seeing that Trevor still held Elena in an iron grip. I focused all this energy into Trevor who then went flying across the room. I sighed in relief as the pain stopped and I fell limp in my saviours arms. "It okay Little one just rest. Your safe now." I listened to the voice and slowly slipped into darkness once more.