Ch. 5

[ Kasai's Whaaat!!! ]

Year X791

Location: Fairytail GuildHall

"Even if they found the island, it doesn't mean their back!!" Romeo yelled slamming the book in his hand on the table.

His father sighed, finding no reason to argue with his son.

He sat there in silence until a familiar group of five came and began yelling about the monthly rent.

Macao scowled, usually a messenger bird would come with a envelope with the monthly rent inside from a mysterious stranger who wrote they knew the guild struggles but for some reason the rent hasn't come this month....

(This the birb if you were wondering..)

Nobody knew who the sender was of course... But Laki Olietta had an idea on who it was..

Thou she never said his name cause just a mere mention of his the whole guild would go into a depressing silence.

Macao was pulled from his thoughts as his son Romeo heading towards the Twilight Ogre mages. He quickly got up and ran forward trying to stop the leader from attacking his son.

"Stop!!"

And he did stop, but only because he found himself face first into the back of the hall.

Everyone turned towards the offender whose left leg still raised in a kicking motion. Everyone held their breath and stared at the familiar fire mage who had a feral grin etched on his face.

And could only stare as a familiar sword, fist, and ice attacked the remaining Twilight Ogre members.

"No way.... It can't be..." muttered Romeo in denial. "No way.."

"Yo!! Did you guys miss us!?" Natsu asked grinning and waving like an idiot. Asuka being the innocent child she is that it was her godfather/uncle but was more focused on the unfamiliar people.

"Mama, Dada who are they?" She asked pulling on her father's shawl. Alzack smiled at her, picking her and kissing her head telling her that he and her mother will explain later.

When the small family was surrounded by people gushing over her. Asuka took the attention in stride as she grinned widely and her arms about.

Laxus along the rest of the dragonslayers smelt the faded scent of another slayer.

"Oi! Macao when did Kasai come back?" The blonde asked looking around for his best friend he hasn't seen in years.

Everyone fell silent....

"Kasai... Heh, it's been awhile since we've seen him." Muttered Wakaba taking a puff of his pipe nothing confusing and worrying the Tenrou team. (Confusing the new members worrying the older ones!!)