XL

"Gosh I miss having you in my arms like this." Mark snuggled his head by the crook of your neck. Your breath hitched at his actions and you tried to push him off of you.

"S-stop that." You stuttered. He smiled and planted a kiss on your neck.

"I don't think you want me to." He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist, hugging you tightly.

"Mark stop. What if somebody catches us." You say in a whisper-like tone.

"Oh well." He smiled and looked at your eyes. He stared deep inside of you, his eyes sparkling.

"What do you mean 'oh well'? Are you crazy?!" You said to him. You were going insane because of his stare. He always managed to fluster you and make you so shy, something that didn't really describe you.

"Only for you, babe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate you, you know that." You said to May as she wiped off your makeup. She smiled maliciously and giggled.

"I hate me too sometimes." She smiled and threw away the wipe she was using.

"I'm pissed at you." You grumbled and she smiled.

"Oh come on~ It couldn't be that bad being alone with him. It's not like you two fucked or something." She rolled her eyes and sent the other stylists home. You were both speaking in English, making sure almost nobody would understand what you were saying. You were always self-conscious and tried to make sure people didn't overhear you.

"So you would only care if we fucked?" You frowned and gritted your teeth together. You couldn't believe she even had the audacity to even do this photoshoot with you and Mark.

"Bitch of course. I don't want you or Mark to be fucking parents." She said and you snorted.

"Gee thanks." She rolled her eyes and tugged at a piece of your hair.

"Don't give me that sass missy." She scolded you. You winced and rubbed the spot that hurt. Mark came in walking to where May and you were.

"I'm all set right?" He asked May. She thought for a little and then smiled devilishly.

"Not until you take (Y/N) home." She smiled and shoved you both out of the photoshoot place.

"May what do you-" You got cut off and sighed at her actions. You stood there for a little, not wanting to look at him. He would always make you go all shy and timid and it would be horrible publicity for you and him.

"H-Hey." He stuttered out. You turned around and smiled quickly, erasing it from your lips in an instant. "I-I'll drive you back home."

"Thanks." You choked out, trailing behind him. You felt uncomfortable because you had no idea what to do. You were in love with him, but you didn't debut yet so you couldn't date.

It was a harsh reality that you needed to live through, one that May didn't realize. She was dating Jaehyun since he had been on variety shows already and she was making a name for herself through her clothing line she was launching.