Chapter 8

Third Person's POV

Luna scooped another spoon of vanilla ice cream, it was her third cup by now. She tried strawberry cheese cake first and completely fell in love, then she went ahead and bought cotton candy flavoured ice cream. Now, she was enjoying her vanilla one.

She was looking out the window, watching the cars drive by on the streets of Hong Kong. She admired how busy Hong Kong was, especially at night. The night market where delicious street food were served.

She made a note to visit the street market before going back to the hotel she was staying at. It was currently Wednesday and she had until Saturday before going to Korea to visit another long time patient of hers.

She had checked her instagram account a while ago, she found the picture that Jackson had posted and it was getting lots of likes and comments. People were either saying she was beautiful and wanted to know who she was or they were saying how lucky she was. There were some hate comments but Luna didn't mind them since she knew that there were gonna be some.

Luna also found another picture of her that was recently posted, it was the one which the two American girls took. It was getting lots of likes and comments too. Some recognised her from Jackson's post though.

Her account was getting a lot of follows and direct messages. She avoided the dms, since she knew it was either gonna be filled with hate or curiosity. Some of her pictures were getting likes and comments too. She had turned her notifications off so that it wouldn't be disturbing.

She sighed and leaned into her chair. She took her glass of milkshake and sipped from it. The taste of sweet candy filled her mouth and she was honestly satisfied with what this cute little ice cream parlour was giving her. After all, she had a very sweet tooth.

While Luna enjoyed her sweet drink, the male employee admired the beauty of the pastel colour haired girl that had asked for different flavours of ice cream three times. A young adult lady who was sneaking glances at Luna, wondering if she was straight or not. A seven year old boy kept convincing his single twenty seven years old father that he should just walk up to this beautiful lady who was enjoying her milkshake alone.

Sadly, Luna was too oblivious with all the looks she was getting from the people inside the little parlour.

The wind chime dinged as the glass doors open and in come seven guys who were all wearing black face masks. The employee snapped out of trance and went back to the cashier to take their orders.

"...like I said, I'll order for us so stop fighting." A familiar voice said, annoyed. Luna looked up and smiled at the sight of GOT7. She had waited for them for about two hours and a half.

Jackson was annoyed at the fact that Bambam and Yugyeom decided to bring back their argument about how to pronounce ice cream correctly in Cantonese or even Mandarin. Mark looked around and found the familiar lavender haired girl, who was waving for them to come over. Mark tapped Jinyoung's shoulder and pointed at Luna.

Jinyoung nodded at him and told Jaebeom and Youngjae who were watching the other three argue in front of the counter. The four of them made their way towards the young girl who moved closer to the window for them to take a seat. They took their masks off as they sat down. They all sat across Luna which made her looked at them confused. Of course, they wanted Jackson to take the seat beside her. They knew their friend better than anyone else.

Still, Luna didn't question them. Instead, she smiled at them with her sweet smile. She didn't expect all seven of them to come with Mark. She had thought that it was just Mark who was coming. This made her a bit fidgety since she had her favourite group in front of her. Well, half of them currently.

"Hey, sorry for being late. We came right away after finishing the fan meeting and asking for permission from our manager." Mark explained in Korean, smiling apologetically at Luna who was in front of him.

"Oh, it's fine. I enjoyed my three cups of ice cream and glass of milkshake anyway." Luna chuckled, waving her hand in a dismissive matter. She had no problem with them being late, she actually enjoyed her time alone with her thoughts.

"It's nice to see you again, noona!" Youngjae smiled at her, he sat in between Jaebeom who was at the edge of the couch and Jinyoung who was giving Luna a gentle smile.

"You too, Youngjae." Luna smiled back at him, finding the ball of sunshine cute.

"Yah!! Listen to your hyung will you!!"

They turned their heads towards Jackson who had an annoyed look on his face. Bambam and Yugyeom winced at his face and slowly hand him the money. Jackson snatched it from them and turned to look at the bored employee who was patiently waiting for them to order.

Luna blinked and laughed after a second of silence. The four boys in front of her, laughed after her. Jaebeom found her laugh beautiful, Jinyoung thought that she should smile and laugh more since it suited her.

Bambam and Yugyeom turned around to go and sit down with their hyungs but Jackson grabbed their hoodies and pulled them back saying that they should help him carry the cups.

Luna smiled at the scene, she was amused at the three boys. Somehow she always find herself smiling around these boys, she hoped it lasts but sadly reality wouldn't let that happen. She just knows it.

~~

Edited