Yandere!Cheater!Offenderman X Suicidal!Depressed!Fem!Reader

Request by Loli_Sweet_Heart

~~~

~WARNING; Strong language, mentions of suicidal and sexual content, you have been warned! -Don't ask, this is Sexual Offenderman, DUH-

Offender and I have been dating for three months. Yes, I was a human and he was a monster, I know…

Most people that have heard of me hated his guts… The only thing they saw was a stupid rapist and… Whatever they think.

But to me, he is someone very important. He matters… Monster or not. I can see the kindness and love her hides deeply inside his soul.

At first, he did act like a pervert and all, but when we both fell for each other, our relationship became real, like a dream.

Despite him being a monster, he was the perfect guy everything girl would wish. He was gentle… Caring… Loving…. He would buy gifts for me, take me out, even write poems for me! Oh, how much I loved when he played the violin…

Everything was beautiful.

He was the perfect guy for me.

I was happy.

Offender was the only family I had. My parents had broken up. My father moved to a very far state and my mother… Died from a heart attack. My sister….. She committed suicide because of an unknown reason.. Damn, even my dog/cat died from age….

I was alone.

I had no friends since I had moved to a new town and I didn't have the guts to talk to someone. Neither did anyone approached me.

Ah, I will never forget the day I met Offender at these woods at night.

Good memories, despite the fact that I feared for life.

In the end, he cute my depression… He could see the pain, even without knowing anything about my life.

The only problem we two had was the fact that… He wanted more than just kisses… You know? He really wanted it… But I was just not ready!!

And you know what? That was the problem that destroyed our relationship…. No, he didn't want to break up because of it and neither did I…

But something worse..

------------------

It was half past eight, the sky was already dark. I laid on bed with Offender as I nuzzled on his chest while he had his hands behind his head.

Until his phone ringed. He quickly got up and saw the message.

He turned to look at me and held me by my waist. "Babe, I need to leave, Slender needs me again… I promise I'll be back before eleven."

"Again? Aww…" I put my hands around his neck as well shared a kiss before we pulled away. He placed me back in bed and he dressed up and said goodbye before he left.