30. Our Future

Everly

"Hmmm... it smells delicious is here!" I moan, I wipe the side of my mouth making sure I'm not drooling.

"I made your favorite breakfast." He smirks at me over his broad naked shoulder. "Oh,really?"

He sits a plate in front of me as I sit at the table. It looks amazing and smells even better.

"I can't believe you made me all this. I haven't had French toast in so long!" I dig my fork in shoving a big piece in my mouth.

"It's like a piece of heaven." I moan out. I hear him chuckle as he bring me some scrambled eggs fresh from the pan. As he spoons some on to my plate I take the chance to take him all in. Even if I've spent every night since Saturday naked in bed I still admire his gorgeous body. He has on his black boxers that hug is ass perfectly. His upper half is naked letting me see all his hard muscles and the six pack I love to run my tongue over. We've practically been staying in the house everyday which means we're either naked or barley dressed. The only time we're apart is early in the mornings when he goes to practice and the gym but he's usually back by the time I'm fully awake.

"Are you enjoying the view or the food?" He asks, giving me his sexy smirk.

"Both. Definitely both." I smirk back at him before shoveling another piece of toast in my mouth.

"I could definitely get used to this." I mumble still shoving my face with food. I glance up when I hear him chuckle. His beautiful smile making me melt just a little. I really can imagine us waking up together every morning and this becoming our routine. Just us, him and I, that thought sounds amazing but in a few more days we will be back to four of us in this house instead of us two.
I feel a light touch on my thigh making me jump slightly coming out of my thoughts. Cohen's brows furrow and I know he's trying to figure out where my mind went off too.

"Ev you okay? You didn't answer me." He states giving me a worried look.

"Oh, sorry what did you ask?"

Feeling slightly embarrassed I shove another piece of toast in my mouth so I don't have to explain where my thoughts went. I mean isn't it too soon to be thinking like that? We barely made it official and we both don't have the best track record with our ex's. What if he doesn't even want to move in and he wants to wait awhile. Just the thought of that makes my heart drop a little.

"I was asking you if you had any plans today?" He asks again.

"No I don't. After Ave and Liam's wedding I took a week off so I could have a break. So I'm free." I ramble on wondering what he has planned.

"Do you have plans?"

"I was going to see if you would come with me to an appointment I arranged today. I need your opinion before I make the decision." He replies.

The look on his face seems like he's half nervous and half excited rolled into one. This must be an important decision then.

"Of course I'll go with you. What time are we leaving?"

"In about an hour. It'll take us about an hour to get there so we have to leave on time." He tells me Giving me a slightly pointed look since he knows I take long to get ready. I nod my head yes to show him I understand and stand up to put my plate away but before I can lift my plate off the table his long fingers wrap around my wrist making me instantly look at him. "Go get ready. I'll take care of this."

"So I have a man that not only cooks but also cleans! I can definitely get used to this!" I tell him making him laugh. I move my head down to his and press my lips against his quickly before I make my way up the stairs.