Nineteen

This chapter will be in Tia's point of view. The rest will go back to Alex's point of view. I just thought it would be better to see things from her side. This will start to after she left Dave's and BUSTER'S with her sister. Sorry for the grammar and mistakes.

Tia's point of view

I woke up to get ready for work. I have a huge smile on my face. Alex does things to me that I just don't understand and she get along with my sister so well. How can she be so perfect yet went through so much. I think while I getting dressed.

Once at work everyone is tell me how I look so happy and there is a glow going on with me

Once at work everyone is tell me how I look so happy and there is a glow going on with me. I know it's because of Alex but they don't need to be in my business. Anyways around lunch I get a page to go to the front of the nurses station. When I get there I see flowers and an Edible arrangements with a bear. It came with a card

My London

I want to start of with you look so beautiful right now. I want to tell you how much of a smile you put on my face. You make my heart skip beats. Every cell in my body crave your touch. My lips long to be on yours. You make my crazy in a good way. To the gifts well you deserve to be treated as a queen and I said I will show that to you so enjoy a little something. Keep that gorgeous smile on you face.

With love from
Les Yeux

With love fromLes Yeux

She is so perfect. Ended up sharing the edible arrangement with all the nurses and doctors. I can't believe that she remembered that I always wanted rainbow flowers. I told her that in one of our late night talks. All of the nurses ask me who it is from but I don't say anything. I try to call her but she didn't answer. I guess she is busy. I know she as her company to deal with so it's ok.

After work I get home and relax. Then there is a knock at my door. I'm not expecting anyone so I hope it is Alex with surprise visit or someone lost. Because you can't get up here unless you go through our doorman. So I look through the peep hole and I don't  see anyone. I open the door and see a not.

Leave Alex alone if you know what is best for you and her. Wouldn't want to see her in the hospital again.

No no no no this can't be happening. I don't know what to do so I call up my two best friends. One whom is cool with Alex and the other who I used to like but since Alex I feel nothing for her just friends. She is happy for me and has and boyfriend.

Once they get over there I show them the note. Jean the friend cool with Alex says I should maybe cool it with hanging around her for a few days. But Anika says I should tell and show Alex the note. Jean brings up that Alex is already stress with her company, adoption,trial and Jess father. Anika says I should still tell her but I'm siding with Jean on this I don't want to be the reason for more stress.

So it's been a week since I seen her I miss her so much. I have been working doubles so I don't have to lie to her. Another note came to my job this time.

Keep it up. Then I won't have to hurt her to bad. I'm always watching.

I really was looking forward to our weekend but I told her I was working. Anika invited me out to her engagement party. Her boyfriend proposed two days ago. We got there and things were going good

"I really think you should tell Alex. That girl cares for you. I would want to know if it was me." Anika says

"I just want to keep her safe. I can't and won't be the reason for adding stress and her getting hurt."

"That girl has been looking out for herself for a long time from what you told us. She can handle it." Anika says leaning on her fiance.

Then her fiance say " I don't mean to cut in here but from how things sound it seems like you really like this girl. And from what Anika is saying the girl seems like a toughie. I know if someone sending treats to my girl I would want to know. You might want to say something before it's too late because in a way it seems like you don't trust her."

What they are saying is making a lot of sense.

"Your guys are right I will tell her tomorrow."

"Who in the hell invited her?" I hear Anika say

I turn to see it's Jean "Anika I thought yall were cool?"

"We were until she tired to get with my fiance after he turned her down multiple times. She don't want to see anyone around her happy if she isn't. Tia please be careful around her I don't trust her."

"Wow I will thanks for telling me."

Jean walks over and says hey to everyone finally sitting next to me. About thirty minutes later says he is going to get a drink and ended up getting everyone else's as well. Once she got back we all had our drinks and danced. Anika needed a smoke break so I went out with her. Jean had came and said she wanted a pick with us. I didn't see any harm in it so I took one with Anika. After that I started to feel really out of it. Anika and her fiance took me home and stayed in the guest room.

When I woke up I felt like shit. Not just a regular hangover type of thing. Alex asked if I could go somewhere with her. I said I was working. I ran to vomit Anika came in the room to hold my hair.

"Anika something is wrong u shouldn't feel like this."

"Should we go to the hospital?

"Yea it don't feel right."

She helped me get dress then after that she got Ben to pick me up and take me to the car. Come to find out I had a date rape drug in my system and it was having a bad reaction to my birth control. Once everything was ok. I knew I had to talk to Alex. I saw she posted a pick of her and her siblings and two other kids and Dave's and BUSTER'S. So I asked Anika and Ben to take me there.

Ben dropped us in front because I was still a little dizzy. So I hung on to Anika for help.  Ben said he would park the car and come in. I was holding Anika's hand just stand up straight with my head on her shoulder. I was looking for Alex once I saw her she looked heartbroken but why. We walked over to her.

"Alex can we talk?"

Hey Guys and Gals
I hope you guys enjoyed this. Hoped it also cleared up some things. Thank for reading. Please comment and vote thanks.

Tug