Chapter 8: Grasshole

The guy in the gif IS AARON YALL that is not Grey loll why would I cast GREY as him-

❀Azalea❀

I twist and turn my torso, glancing at myself in the mirror of the bookstore's bathroom.

Spending these past two and a half weeks away from the man whose name I shall not think about, it has given my conscience the opportunity to develop reasons why everything was a mistake.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just...not all that fun to be around. I'm annoying and ill-favored.

At least I've still got myself to cheer myself up.

I straighten my light denim skirt and internally curse Grey Kingston.

Who is he to tell me to not wear skirts? He can throw himself in a dumpster for all I care.

I do care.

I actually don't.

I wish I didn't; even though I don't.

I turn to the toilet. I take the toilet paper off its holder and I place it on the floor gently.

I sit on the closed toilet and with my non-idiotic leg, I kick the living dookie out of it.

I imagine Grey's gorgeous face on the roll and I give it another one.

Grasshole.
Big, butthead.
Freakin' mood killer.
Stupid gorgeous mother trucker.

I let out a groan, placing my head in my hands.

Usually, after two weeks, the guy is supposed to float away from your thoughts. Especially when you take out your frustration toward him on pillows and, obviously, toilet paper rolls.

I pick up the roll and throw it in the trash. What a waste, sorry Jesus.

No one wants to wipe their butt with dirty TP. Unless you're into that stuff, yikes.

I grab a new one from under the sink and put it in the holder. I straighten my long blonde hair with my fingers and make my way out of the john.

My knee is better. My thoughts are that I only injured my ACL, not tear it. I still walk like a pirate but a little less now I guess.

With the order of books that just arrived yesterday, I've been busy these past two days. I drag the heavy cart to the section where I left off and I pick up a book, looking at its features.