Angel Galore

London POV
I was putting Adora in her crib and slowly walked out the room so I wouldn't wake her. Having a 7 year old and a 2 year old is hard work but I'm getting though it while August is back at the studio. He recently been out the studio and he wants to finish what he started. His new song Nunya is really good. I sat on the bed and dialed his number.

"Hello"

"H-Hey when are you coming home?" I said worried. I missed him

"I'm gonna be home around 3" He said sighing. I nodded trying to push my feelings .

"What's wrong mama?"

"I miss you" I said pouting like he can see me. He laughed and I busted out laughing too.

"You miss daddy that much" I laughed and wipe my tears.

"Boy stop playing with me my daddy is in New York, but forreal I miss you"

" I'll be home later I promise"

"Okay bye babe" I hung up than I heard rattling downstairs. I quickly went downstairs and saw Kay looking threw the old flies with pictures in them. I saw she was crying .

"Kaylen what's wrong baby" I said bending down to her level grabbing her hand. She broke down and still looking for something.

"I just wanna see her..."

"See who baby?" I said patting her on her back . She looked up and wiped her tears.

"Nothing London.." She said walking away. Now, listen she always called me mama or mother but she haven't called me that since i was babysitting her. I put up the pictures and went upstairs to see if Kay was asleep again. She was looking out the window. Kay and I never had disagreements but I feel this is the first. She's Nine years old now about to be in the double digits. I didn't want to loose her..anything but her. I walked in the room and she quickly wiped her tears.

"I'm going to bed now.." Kay said facing the wall.

"Well I wanna talk to you not your back" She giggles than turn showing me her red puffy eyes. I rubbed her head and kissed her forehead.

"Kaylen you know you can always tell me anything. I'm here for you even though I'm not your real mother I still wanna hear you when something is wrong." I said fixing her blanket. She looked down at her hands than sighed.

"You don't have to tell me right now" I said getting up but she grabbed my hand sitting me back down.

"I-I just" Kay said trying to get her words out.

"You just what Kay?" I said rubbing her back. I hope she wasn't getting her period because some people get at a young age and I can't handle it right now.

"My mommy.." I raised my eyebrows and looked into her eyes.

"What about her Kaylen? I said wanting her to get her thoughts together. I knew what she wanted to say but I wanted her to tell me .

"I miss her mama. So bad and I don't want to loose you cause of that" She said hugging my neck. I smiled than hugged her back.

"Why would you think you would loose me?"

"I didn't want to make you mad.." I laughed and playfully hit her.

"Aw Kay I could never get mad at you well not for that but that's someone you miss honey, I can't get mad at you for that" I said smiling fixing her hair. She sighed than smiled. Than she dropped her smile.

"What?"

"I know daddy is not gonna let me see her..she abandoned me but that was years ago. I still wanna at least see her." She said dropping a tear . I hate to say this but Kay is right August hates it when I try to ask about Kaylen's mom. Even is I just asked how she look he gets an attitude but for the sake of Kay I need to find her so she can have a connection with her mother again.

"Okay well maybe your dad doesn't have to know"

"What do you mean?"

"We don't have to tell him Kay just do our research and find her easy"

"Ouuuuu like Black Panther ?" She said smiling . I cocked my head to the side and nodded .

"Yeah yeah just like Black Panther but you can not tell your father okay he will get mad at you and me, and we don't want that do we?" She shook her head fast.

"I promise you Kaylen we are gonna find her..what's her name?" Kay started smiling.

"Her name was Angel..Angel Galore"

___________________________

Okay short chapter y'all but more drama is coming I had a brain fart with this one . But ouuu Kay mom is coming
Back...